Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Well I can see that just like with UT I love when the games are good but I really love a good beat down like last year...you make a good argument for that but idk if anyone can be as delusional as UT fans

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
With Florida defeating FSU, Mike Martin has joined Bobby Bowden by ending his career with a losing record against Florida.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah well I think he’s gonna last one more year if that...buyout or not the boosters will figure it out to get rid of him...I hope they’re smarter than our AD because it’s a wash to have them on our schedule when they sick and I hope they’re competitive sooner rather than later
Dude.... Screw the criminoles... I hope they suck forever! I despise them. I loathe them. I hate their stupid ketchup and mustard colors. I hate the crappy city they reside in and their corrupt police force. I hate their bars. I hate their treatment of women. I hate Bobby “ah shucks” Bowden and his detestable coaching staff. I especially hate Mickey Andrews. I hate their erector set stadium. I hate their bought and paid for refs. I hate Darnell Docket. I hate the Tally Cracker Barrel off of I-10, I stopped and took a sh!t at once. After Bobby’s recent “old man confession” I even hate Burt Reynolds and Cannon Ball Run. I hate mustaches and black Trans ams. I hate fsu. I hope they rot in a waist land for decades to come.

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
See this is how I feel about UT...I wish I could hate the seminoles this much but they’re number 4 on my list of hated teams we play yearly

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
See this is how I feel about UT...I wish I could hate the seminoles this much but they’re number 4 on my list of hated teams we play yearly
You must live in Tennessee.?.

I mean.... Like any good Gator, I have plenty of Tennessee hate. But they’d be 3rd or 4th on my list. And while they’re on down the list for “most” Gator fans.... we live in their heads. THAT I love.

Teams to hate in proper order: (in my humble opinion)
1) georgia
2) fsu
3) miami
4) tenn.
5) lsu

1 and 2 may be interchangeable depending on your generation but one can not argue georgia is a longer and more traditional rival... And the crooked and hypocritical Vince Dooley and the rest of those ball lickers can never be forgiven for leading the charge to strip us of our first SEC title. NEVER. For that reason alone, they should remain #1 for any Gator who is old enough to remember that.

4 and 5 could also be interchangeable. Again, we are one of the top 2 rivals for lsu, while they too, are on down the list for us. For me personally, my hatred of lsu was reinvigorated a few years ago with the stunt their a-hole AD pulled along with the ridiculous smack talk from their incoherent fans. It was only appropriate... that after all that, we went into their house and handed them a loss.

Edit: Don't give up. I believe in you. One day you will be able to hate fsu properly. Until then, we'll hat'em enough for you.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
For me personally, my hatred of lsu was reinvigorated when a few years ago with the stunt their a-hole AD pulled along with the ridiculous smack talk from their fans. It was only appropriate, that after all that, we went into their house and handed them a loss.
It wasn't just that we handed them a loss; it was the way they lost. The only thing that tempered my joy that day was ol' Butters quivering in his post game on-field interview. (In an alternate universe, it would have been SOS, or even Urbs, taking one last nice stinging verbal shot at them.)

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It wasn't just that we handed them a loss; it was the way they lost. The only thing that tempered my joy that day was ol' Butters quivering in his post game on-field interview. (In an alternate universe, it would have been SOS, or even Urbs, taking one last nice stinging verbal shot at them.)

Could you have imagined the Ol' Ball Coach in that moment? I guarantee it would have been a classic... SOS highlight reel worthy.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think you're crazy if you think 8 wins is impossible. Here are the teams they are certainly more talented than,

Boise
ULM
Virginia
Cards
NC State
Wake
Syracuse
BC
Bama St.

That is 9 potential wins. Miami and the clowns should be about equal talent wise. That is another potential win. The only 2 games on their schedule that should be losses are us and Clemson. If WiLLLLLLLie can't get at least 7 wins with that schedule he should be encouraged with patience, understanding and the realization that he is replacing someone who let the program slide and deteriorate and that he will need time to get his own players into the system.

Fify

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
D4IdECeWwAMtBuh

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Taggelwain is such a great hire. I love him so much. That place has been in chaos since he took over.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
they hired a coach with an 8 year record of being a 5-7 to 7-5 coach. what did they really think would happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator