Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Wow IAKOW blocked me on twitter for saying nobody should take their journalism ability seriously. What a thin skinned vagina that guy is
He blocked me back in the Butters years for constantly calling him out for being a non-stop apologist and when he did some dirty crap to Uncle Silk he blocked everyone that told him so. Right after Butters got canned he started acting like he had been calling for it all along.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Right after Butters got canned he started acting like he had been calling for it all along.
They all did.

Hell Dooley printed an article on the day of the Ugly game that the gidiots were dead wrong and crazy about Butters being on the nuclear seat, then posted an article a few days later saying he knew it all along.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
There is no such thing as journalism anymore. Anywhere.

No sources, no investigation, no double checking, just twits writing either everything they hear or just what they are fed by UAA SID.

Sports "journalists" are worse than cable news. I get more pissed off the more I look at their stuff.

I mean we all know Fooley, Crucial, Carbozo, Russell, Edgar, etc. However, even when I read Orlando City (gets me through the off-season and I like soccer) it's an embarrassment. I had Jordan Culver of the Orlando Sentinel point blank say that he can only report information that the club gives to him. I let him have it about things like "sources" and what not. Not sure if they teach integrity anymore.

Although I'll say this, love him, hate him, whatever, Bianchi for better or worse, even when he is wrong or just trying to get a reaction doesn't care about being critical of any program. Now sometimes he won't go too far, but it's more than we can say for most.

No, I'm not including the "Couch Tweeters" (F Edgar) in this rant.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
What the hell have the clowns been doing with the money Rapeis and Jimbob brought in?

Ira Schoffel of Warchant wrote an article titled, "Thrasher: ACC Network, Boosters restructure will help shore up fsu finances." The link is below. If you don't want to click, I don't blame you. Here is a rundown.

1. The clowns are struggling to "make ends meet."

2. They are hoping the ACC Network, set to launch in a few months, will bring in much added revenue. Of the power 5 schools, the ACC pays out the least. :lol2:

3. "I just want them to know that a lot of people like Comcast and a lot of people like Florida State University."
John, I'm not sure Comcast counts prison populations when it comes to deciding if they should pick up the ACC network.

4. The clown athletic department ran a deficit of almost 4 million in 2018. It is expected to be the same in 2019.
Well, not being able to count to ten will make running an athletic department difficult.

5. They are working to "restructure" the relationship between boosters and the athletic department. I don't know what the hell that means.

Warchant.com - Thrasher: ACC Network, Boosters restructure will help shore up FSU finances

The main point? I think wiLLLLLLLie Taggelwain's job is safe for a couple of years.

:bananadance:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
What the hell have the clowns been doing with the money Rapeis and Jimbob brought in?

Ira Schoffel of Warchant wrote an article titled, "Thrasher: ACC Network, Boosters restructure will help shore up fsu finances." The link is below. If you don't want to click, I don't blame you. Here is a rundown.

1. The clowns are struggling to "make ends meet."

2. They are hoping the ACC Network, set to launch in a few months, will bring in much added revenue. Of the power 5 schools, the ACC pays out the least. :lol2:

3. "I just want them to know that a lot of people like Comcast and a lot of people like Florida State University."
John, I'm not sure Comcast counts prison populations when it comes to deciding if they should pick up the ACC network.

4. The clown athletic department ran a deficit of almost 4 million in 2018. It is expected to be the same in 2019.
Well, not being able to count to ten will make running an athletic department difficult.

5. They are working to "restructure" the relationship between boosters and the athletic department. I don't know what the hell that means.

Warchant.com - Thrasher: ACC Network, Boosters restructure will help shore up FSU finances

The main point? I think wiLLLLLLLie Taggelwain's job is safe for a couple of years.

:bananadance:
Even with the new network, it sound like it may take awhile to get in the black, barring some big boosters ponying up. Willie is very safe.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
JJ (@jjgatorman) tweeted at 6:58 PM on Tue, May 28, 2019:
Basically a nice way of saying it is **** show in Tally, and he doesn’t want to play in that middle school ass offense.Willie Go somewhere you will get developed Landon. JJ on Twitter
()

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Willy showing off his rings:

D7scxIhXsAYM9h4.jpg

Last edited:

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Listened to 247's recent clown podcast with Newberg, Nee, and Sonnone. They spent the first half talking about Dickerson and the o-line situation. Here's the rundown,

1. Taggert basically ran off Dickerson. They all said the staff needs to stop running off their talent. I didn't know this was an issue. :lol2:

2. Dickerson didn't like the new coaching staff.

3. Dickerson was the starter at RT. He had no competition whatsoever.

4. So, who is Dickerson's replacement. Here's the list,

Jalen Goss (RS Freshman) - Undersized and nowhere near ready

Jauan Williams (Junior) - Started at RT last season and was listed as one of the worst in all of D1 by PFF. I watched him numerous times. That ranking is accurate. Taggelwain and his shyte scheme made things even tougher on the kid.

Chaz Neal (RS Freshman) - Josh Dobbs look-alike. Barely ranked as a 3 star. Nowhere near ready either.

They are in real trouble.

5. Once again, they all commented about how wiLLLLLLLie's poor o-line recruiting is hurting them now and for the future.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Listened to 247's recent clown podcast with Newberg, Nee, and Sonnone. They spent the first half talking about Dickerson and the o-line situation. Here's the rundown,

1. Taggert basically ran off Dickerson. They all said the staff needs to stop running off their talent. I didn't know this was an issue. :lol2:

2. Dickerson didn't like the new coaching staff.

3. Dickerson was the starter at RT. He had no competition whatsoever.

4. So, who is Dickerson's replacement. Here's the list,

Jalen Goss (RS Freshman) - Undersized and nowhere near ready

Jauan Williams (Junior) - Started at RT last season and was listed as one of the worst in all of D1 by PFF. I watched him numerous times. That ranking is accurate. Taggelwain and his shyte scheme made things even tougher on the kid.

Chaz Neal (RS Freshman) - Josh Dobbs look-alike. Barely ranked as a 3 star. Nowhere near ready either.

They are in real trouble.

5. Once again, they all commented about how wiLLLLLLLie's poor o-line recruiting is hurting them now and for the future.

If they “ran him off,” then he likely was disgruntled (for good reason) and viewed as a distraction in the locker room.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If they “ran him off,” then he likely was disgruntled (for good reason) and viewed as a distraction in the locker room.

Clown fans are calling him soft. Dickerson's reasoning is that the staff's brand of football is soft. He is smart for leaving. He has a much better chance at aTm or bama.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Clown fans are calling him soft. Dickerson's reasoning is that the staff's brand of football is soft. He is smart for leaving. He has a much better chance at aTm or bama.
Sounds like quite a bit of sour grapes. Neither Nick nor Jimbo are taking a soft OL transfer. It also doesn't sound like he minds competition if he ends up either of those places.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Bama's OL recruiting is as good as any team in the country. How would that be a good spot for a transfer? Unless some of their recent signees are busts, they seem to always reload on the OL. I understand wanting to play for a title, but he also risks going there and getting beaten out. A&M would be a much better option - for playing time and familiarity w/ Fisher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.