Florida State is in shambles: throw INT in end zone after being in winning FG range

Which would you rather see?

• UF wins 2020 National Championship

Votes: 146 81.1%
  • FSU football program permanently dismantled

Votes: 34 18.9%

• Total voters

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So unfair; would a white coach only get two years to fix it? He just needs time to get "his" players in! Jimbo broke the program! People need to trust the coaches! He's trying to change the culture! (Did I miss any cliches?)
Ask Coach and Boss, they used them all the last two coaches.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
(Did I miss any cliches?)
need new facilities, it takes 3-4 years to build relationships, 5-7 ( :grin: ) years to build a program, recruiting rankings are biased, weve got some diamonds in the rough, super secret commits, 3*s are often underrated, message board posters are too negative, fan base has to fully buy in, administration is likely racist, he inherited a broken program, we have to weed out all the entitlement, he was left with no talent, recievers are running wide open, its not the coach, so who would you hire?, great coaches dont grow on trees, takes time to install a new offense and defense, brick by brick, media is against us, florida and miami are negative recruiting against us, we have to win before the talent will come, once he gets the talent we will win, our entrance standards are hurting us with top kids, o-line recruiting is overrated, just trust the coaches...

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
need new facilities, it takes 3-4 years to build relationships, 5-7 ( :grin: ) years to build a program, recruiting rankings are biased, weve got some diamonds in the rough, super secret commits, 3*s are often underrated, message board posters are too negative, fan base has to fully buy in, administration is likely racist, he inherited a broken program, we have to weed out all the entitlement, he was left with no talent, recievers are running wide open, its not the coach, so who would you hire?, great coaches dont grow on trees, takes time to install a new offense and defense, brick by brick, media is against us, florida and miami are negative recruiting against us, we have to win before the talent will come, once he gets the talent we will win, our entrance standards are hurting us with top kids, o-line recruiting is overrated, just trust the coaches...
Damn. I missed quite a few........

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dmniq8vUUAU9uUB.0.jpg

Alex.

Guy's all packed for the transfer portal.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Allow me to say a few words on Tanglewain's behalf :
chaossified
insanarchy
bedlamentation
decomposure
topsy-turdy

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
So unfair; would a white coach only get two years to fix it? He just needs time to get "his" players in! Jimbo broke the program! People need to trust the coaches! He's trying to change the culture! (Did I miss any cliches?)
Dang gummet I think you got them all.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Sounds like you may have been here during the Chump and Butter years.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I still believe he's gone this year if they fail to make a bowl game. With that schedule I can see them squeaking out a 6-6 though. It's saying something when your 3rd toughest game is fcking Virginia.

I really enjoy those dip****s blaming it on Jimbo, I guess they haven't paid attention to a&m?. A week or so ago in the box posters were still praising Taggart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator