Urban Meyer stepping down after Rose Bowl

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
No way. Urbs is a man of his word. If he says he has a super ultra serious health condition and he just must not coach at all costs because his family comes first, then there is no way he’ll go back on that. He’s a rock of truth. Bank on that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No way. Urbs is a man of his word. If he says he has a super ultra serious health condition and he just must not coach at all costs because his family comes first, then there is no way he’ll go back on that. He’s a rock of truth. Bank on that.
Good Lord, some of you guys have records amount of butthurt, a freaking DECADE later.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Possibly an idiot.

And I appreciate the titles. Doesn’t change the fact that he invented an ailment to bail out when the program he built broke.

Not so much invented, but used it as an excuse to not fix those things he allowed to decline.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Possibly an idiot.

And I appreciate the titles. Doesn’t change the fact that he invented an ailment to bail out when the program he built broke.
I could not possibly care less. He did everything he was hired to do and then some.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I could not possibly care less. He did everything he was hired to do and then some.
Mostly. He was also hired to ensure the university was represented well. His program was a renegade, and it followed him to Ohio State. As much fun as the winning was, I got tired of hearing about the latest arrest or how lawless the team was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator