Gator Basketball Gators beat Arkansas on the road, 57-51

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
FFS free throws.

White needs to study the science discoveries on muscle memory, especially time-values. After making FT #1, stay at the line and mentally "relive" that shot motion. Don't shift-step to clap hands with teammates. Keep that success body position and mentally "repeat" your shot-motion. So easy to trial that to see if %s go up. Free throws are the only instant feedback for change.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok so we lost this one. Another late game collapse. Too many turnovers and missed shots and FTs. Lee and FireFoley, do you think we fire Mike White with a top recruiting class coming in next season? Who do you think we target as our next coach realistically? Who is on our top 5 short list of coaches to get?

Nailed it!

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Ok really? Ive been kicked from the chat box. For what? I wasnt the only one melting down

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Didn't think we'd hold them to 51. Wow.

Good FT shooting by Allen. Nembhard on thee road had 4 assists and 1 turnover. That is excellent for a frosh. And Locke is proving he may be the best 3 shooter since Humpty (Frazier was good too, but I give the nod to Lee).

Keep it up Gators.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Ball control offense in the second half has either lost or threatened to lose too many games for me to count. White doesn’t seem to learn...

Glad we won, but hard to be optimistic for this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb