Best Posts in Thread: eBay flipping: I'll show you how to lose money

1. bradgator2

bradgator2 Rioting
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $8,473
    Ratings:
    +18,971 / -151
    Interesting side story: I basically grew up on a baseball field. All us boys collected thousands of baseball cards. One day, half of my stash is gone. I knew one of my friends took them, but had no way to prove it.

Anyway, collected more but eventually grew out of it and everything went into storage.

In college, baseball cards come up in conversation. I told everyone I have a ton and will bring back the hoard the next time I visit the parental units.

When I bring them back, all us dorks start going through the boxes. There were some really really nice cards in there. All except for the fact that my mom but my initials on every single one with nail polish because of what happened when I was kid.

:facepalm:

The Box

Help

You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.

1. There are currently no users chatting.
        • About Us

Our community sprung up when the Gatorsports message board was shut down in the summer of 2014. We pride ourselves on offering Gator-biased, yet critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is the best Gator message board you will find.
        • Like us on Facebook

• Buy us a Zima!

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a non-alcoholic Zima? We'd really appreciate it! Just click the "Donate" tab at the top of the page.