Georgia is in shambles: Star linebacker charged with rape

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So what are you guys doing tomorrow?

Let’s start with history of divisions. You are leaving out a decade of Spurrier.
Congrats! Your team has earned bragging rights again this year! HOWEVER...

Funny thing about statistics. You can make them say whatever you want. The tweet says, "Since 2000..." Why not post the record since the SECCG began in 1992? HINT: UF still has a significant lead over uga in appearances, wins and winning percentage. #Facts.
hes missing a decade of Spurrier

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
When the present sucks and the future sucks. All you have is the past. Excuse me while I enjoy the present and the future. You can have the past.
Enjoy your ass whipping today, nut licker.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
When the present sucks and the future sucks. All you have is the past. Excuse me while I enjoy the present and the future. You can have the past.
The past? You mean like 1980 and Herschel.

Cool story.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Lucky for you, the past of never winning championships matches the present of never winning championships which also matches the future of never winning championships.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’ll make it real simple Uga is the guy at the bar that gets everyone’s number and looks like a player but can’t close the deal...always has been

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Didn’t you start this whole back and forth with a tweet documenting the past - except it selectively chose dates to make UGA look less pathetic than they really are? You’re an idiot.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dis gon be good! Too bad he won't be back tonight.

Honestly Im surprised he said it bc deep down he knows what is coming, again.

Can't wait to hear all the inbred penal colony ass-sniffers demanding Shart's head tonight.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Didn’t you start this whole back and forth with a tweet documenting the past - except it selectively chose dates to make UGA look less pathetic than they really are? You’re an idiot.
Why are you using sound logic in an attempt to reason with someone who sniffs his own butt?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kirby assumes the mantle from Big Game Bob.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
When are all these recruits going to finally wise up and see that Kirby is selling BS? They win based purely on talent. Even when our coaches completely and inexplainable goofed up multiple times against them, we still had a shot late. Their talent advantage is all that keeps them relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator