Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well I have to think that the UToothless fans are fired up today b/c Gruden is officially available............ Jay Gruden.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I've already seen a few posts over there about how they should've been up 14 against us(no idea on that one), it's going to take 3-5 years to fix the mess Jones left, we've got the right guy just be patient, etc. It has to be just excruciating to hear the exact same story again and again, while getting destroyed by your rivals. Take the lows of our 2013 and 2017 seasons, and relive them repeatedly over a decade, but without the 20 years of dominance that preceded it, and with no end in sight to the misery. Just brutal.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I've already seen a few posts over there about how they should've been up 14 against us(no idea on that one), it's going to take 3-5 years to fix the mess Jones left, we've got the right guy just be patient, etc. It has to be just excruciating to hear the exact same story again and again, while getting destroyed by your rivals. Take the lows of our 2013 and 2017 seasons, and relive them repeatedly over a decade, but without the 20 years of dominance that preceded it, and with no end in sight to the misery. Just DELICIOUS!

FIFY

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I've already seen a few posts over there about how they should've been up 14 against us(no idea on that one), it's going to take 3-5 years to fix the mess Jones left, we've got the right guy just be patient, etc. It has to be just excruciating to hear the exact same story again and again, while getting destroyed by your rivals. Take the lows of our 2013 and 2017 seasons, and relive them repeatedly over a decade, but without the 20 years of dominance that preceded it, and with no end in sight to the misery. Just brutal.
Makes me smile wide every time I think about it.

Once Beetle Bailey eats a few losses up there in Athens after we whip his ass real good in a few weeks, the pitchforks will be out for him too.

It’s painfully obvious that Dan can coach circles around him, and once they lose to a team they consider inferior talent-wise, the meltdown will be epic.

It will be glorious.

Their best shot was hitting the scheduling lottery the last two regular seasons, coupled with a really bad East and a UF rebuild, then catching Bama when they weren’t at their best, it gave them a really false hope that they belong among the elite.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Aight!

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Pruitt is a poorly educated Moe-Ron.....Tinerc should shut the program down for a couple years like UAB....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
At what point do you quit watching? I'm astounded they can still get that many people to show up for games.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
At what point do you quit watching? I'm astounded they can still get that many people to show up for games.

They’re the most gullible for sure. The quotes I’ve read are incredible. I can’t get my head wrapped around the 3-5 year part. They’ve somehow been convinced that an entire recruiting class can come and go before they’re back to seriously competing. How do you possibly sell that to a kid?:lol:

Meanwhile with nearly identical inherited recruiting levels, we’re winning 10 games and in the top 7.

But it’s almost sad. They just buy in hook line and sinker again and again. And of course, it’s almost November, when the beatings from us, uga and Alabama will have started to fade. Shortly, it will all come together and sights will be set on next year and all the things they could’ve done if they were playing at this level earlier(“UF is lucky!”).

Wash(debatable), rinse, repeat.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I would love to watch Alabama destroy them in person, but the game starts at 8 pm. I would not get home until 3 am. Not worth it.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I would love to watch Alabama destroy them in person, but the game starts at 8 pm. I would not get home until 3 am. Not worth it.

Well that just adds to the misery of the Toothless wonders b/c not only do they know they are going to get curb stomped, they are now forced to wait around until almost midnite before the beating is mercifully over. If ever they wished they had a noon kickoff. Oh well, s^^t happens.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
In all fairness, what the hell else is there to do in Tennessee?

Off the top of my head: drink moonshine, make moonshine, sell moonshine, sing rocky top, and have sex with a cousin. Other than that: Tennessee football.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm still betting Fulmer does his Barry Alvarez, but only after the meat of the schedule is done. They lose to MSU and Bammer, and Fat Phil will be on the sideline for Duncechump. They'll be 1-6 at that point, Fat Phil will manage to go at least 3-2 in the last five games and provide even more false hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.