Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You'd have to be a fool to take those cuts, as the team is so bad the staff is about to get fired anyway.
If anything their jobs have gotten more difficult. I’d tell them I want a friggin raise if they expect me to follow all of their ridiculous COVID protocols.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lol

299971-f3ad75e5f39eebe1cdf7398d7ccaa03a.jpg

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I crack up every time I read the new title here. I mean, Franks ripped their hearts out with the bomb when they thought they finally had the monkey off their back, then Franks goes to the ****tiest team in the SEC, and beats them again.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Here’s how you know the whole thing is over blown .. fat Phil is old AF and his blood type is Ragoo.. if the worlds most dangerous thing ever doesn’t kill him who the **** can it kill?

I’m thinking COVID runs into a blocked artery, looks around and realizes it’s surrounded by cornbread, pork fat and sausage gravy, and decides to exit on its own before things get ugly.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
Here’s how you know the whole thing is over blown .. fat Phil is old AF and his blood type is Ragoo.. if the worlds most dangerous thing ever doesn’t kill him who the **** can it kill?
You hear all this BS about vaccines. Is anybody researching how and why it wrecks the lungs? Wifey works for a large company, they have in-house medical attached to 2 hospitals in South FL. Last week a 42 year old man who is a coworker of hers died. He was great shape, no underlying issues, I know the company would throw whatever resources necessary to save him. But he got it and died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator