Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Is Doering serious?

Has Doering taken a nasty fall lately or is this a feeble attempt at being insightful?

I don’t care for Tennessee but I don’t see them being dumb enough to hire a high school coach.

I must admit that I like this only from the angle that Auburn would be paying the majority of his salary for 3-4 years while he ran UT the rest of the way into the ground

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The best part about this is that they sucked despite paying for players.

We all know Freeze was dirty at Ole Miss, but at least the sonofab!tch beat 'Bama. LSU got a Natty to show for their dirty work last year.

This window licking conehead paid players and couldn't beat Sister Mary's School for the Deaf and Blind.

:facepalm:

Alex.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Is Doering serious?

Has Doering taken a nasty fall lately or is this a feeble attempt at being insightful?

I don’t care for Tennessee but I don’t see them being dumb enough to hire a high school coach.

I must admit that I like this only from the angle that Auburn would be paying the majority of his salary for 3-4 years while he ran UT the rest of the way into the ground
Gus Malzahn is ten times the coach of the last 5 mouth breathers they have hired put together.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

giphy.gif

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Gus Malzahn is ten times the coach of the last 5 mouth breathers they have hired put together.

That's the Stockholm Syndrome talking from sitting through those Barn games with the Mrs. They are all garbage tier.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That's the Stockholm Syndrome talking from sitting through those Barn games with the Mrs. They are all garbage tier.
Malzahn beat Saban, with prime Alabama teams, 3 times. Could any of those other asshats have done it once? God no.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Malzahn beat Saban, with prime Alabama teams, 3 times. Could any of those other asshats have done it once? God no.
Strange stuff happens in rivalry games. If Tennessee hadn't been reduced the point where it has no rival left except Vandy maybe Hie Brow would have pulled one out of his ass every once and a while. But that whole program reeks of failure now. On top of all of this, they've now tried to get out of a buyout which will keep every agent away like they were radioactive.

If you thought this last coaching search was fun, get ready because I predict the Vols are about create their magnum opus of failure.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Is Doering serious?

Chris is a Gator and is only advocating what would be best for the Good Guys. Catch up.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with Ox and other football dignitaries = Gus Malzahn 1) knows the SEC, 2) survived in the SEC West, 3) was the most successful HC versus Bama (who's he going to play in the East of that caliber?), 4) Gus has a patterned style (what was Pruitt's style?), 5) Malzan had to recruit in the home-state of Alabama. With UT scraping bottom the last hire, Malzahn would be a plum hire compared to who else they can get.

5-Star Finger

Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Gotta be honest. That group of recruiters would be an upgrade to the dreck we have.

Indeed. As would a McPlayplace be a huge upgrade from our current condemned section 8 football facilities. At least we have a world-class softball field.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Is Doering serious?

He's setting them up like Spurrier did to South Carolina recommending Chump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.