Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
But we're the 5th Best Public University in the country...surely that will bring the Top Players to UF...Think Stanford, Cal, UCLA, Wis...

Footballs just a game...hey but we have LaCrosse
I think that's Dr. Fuchs' mission statement. Make Florida the Vanderbilt of the South. Aim High you know.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Remember, recruiting beast, James McElwain, took us from around 100th to somewhere in the 20s within a month and a half. The ESD doesn't help our cause, but with the amount of turnover we're seeing all around, there will be players that kick things out to February. I think the new staff will make the most of this class and we'll end in decent shape all things considered.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
4-star LB Jaron Willis, GT commit, has scheduled an OV to UF.

I like that we’re reaching into South Georgia for some kids already. I can’t think of the last significant take we got from somewhere around there. Pierce maybe?

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Remember, recruiting beast, James McElwain, took us from around 100th to somewhere in the 20s within a month and a half. The ESD doesn't help our cause, but with the amount of turnover we're seeing all around, there will be players that kick things out to February. I think the new staff will make the most of this class and we'll end in decent shape all things considered.

Also our class is tiny right now, which is a significant contribution to our low ranking. I think he gets us into the mid teens when all is said and done. Not great, but tolerable for a transition class. We almost certainly won't end the cycle in the 30s or 40s.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Also our class is tiny right now, which is a significant contribution to our low ranking. I think he gets us into the mid teens when all is said and done. Not great, but tolerable for a transition class. We almost certainly won't end the cycle in the 30s or 40s.

Plus we lost 4-star RB this week and 3-star DB. We'll end up inside the top 20 I imagine, unless they deliberately keep the class small (under 18). I hope we bring in 5+ transfers.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Early signing should be after Play-Offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.