Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I honestly haven’t paid any serious attention to this thread whatsoever until the past couple of days. There was no point following Dan’s wayward holiday stops along the way at a 3 star’s house at the end of another family vacation. But, I’m now very interested to see if BN can somehow pull off a miracle before ESD. I love that he and Juluke are already visiting Citizen in person.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Live look at Rocket…

drunk-guy.gif

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
I honestly haven’t paid any serious attention to this thread whatsoever until the past couple of days. There was no point following Dan’s wayward holiday stops along the way at a 3 star’s house at the end of another family vacation. But, I’m now very interested to see if BN can somehow pull off a miracle before ESD. I love that he and Juluke are already visiting Citizen in person.
It's nice to see more than one coach out together and our HC at that. I don't recall seeing DM with any new recruits and definitely with him and another coach visiting together. He always had his assistants calling and sometimes making trips for visits but not really ever himself. So CBN is already making him look bad just 24hr's in! Go Gators

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I'm sure this has been asked, and no, I'm not going to search a 203 page thread to find the answer, but why do we have such a massive recruiting thread? Why don't we have a new thread each year?

We have about 10 actual pages of recruiting information. The other 193 is donkey crying about same stuff 193 pages worth of different ways.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online