Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Why don’t you ask Ox? It’s his site. And he has asked us to not put insider paywall information in plain view.

If you want the information, why didn’t you just DM me instead of being a prick?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The reason there’s not much information on this site is mainly because nobody comes on this site to talk football anymore. It’s all anti-Mullen sentiment or political.

You can go on 247 or Rivals forums all day and there’s tons of information. Anytime I try to share information on this site I get some smart ass comment about it.

I’m sorry if I came across as rude to you. I’m just about through with this crap here. We’ve lost a lot of good posters who brought information.

Sometimes I’ll come on this thread and be excited cause I’ll see there’s two pages of posts. And then every post is the same garbage over and over.

We’ve lost some really good posters.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The reason there’s not much information on this site is mainly because nobody comes on this site to talk football anymore. It’s all anti-Mullen sentiment or political.
Yeah, the political wingnut fruitcakes are fuchsing annoying. Apparently we thought being THE OTHER QA quack conspiracy theory website was a good idea. One wasn't enough. The fact that "Freed Voices" fell flat on it's face wasn't enough of a sign. The membership has certainly dropped a ton since that happened. People just don't want to read that bull shyt.

Youre kidding yourself however about the other forums being positive. 247 is about half rival fans mocking our shytfest and Rivals is more negative than we are (because they are recruitniks in a way that none of us are, really).

You can go on 247 or Rivals forums all day and there’s tons of information. Anytime I try to share information on this site I get some smart ass comment about it..
You're kidding yourself again.
What is Six Sigma?

There isn't any info on those sites either because there is nothing to talk about other than where Douchbag Dan is vacationing this week.

What do you talk about during totally blacked spring training without even the press parrots being allowed in, and a staff that has landed 5 players in six months? What football content do we discuss? Other than Tebow? Talk about pictures of the players flexing on twitter?

There is no discussion of Gator football because there isn't anything going on in Gator football and there's a complete absence of hope or excitement about it. We know damn well what is coming.

We are the damn FANATICS and WE don't GAF anymore.

As for the five stars, are we gettin errbody again? How many committed today?

Last edited:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I don't care what any of you say, I love this place now. We can't have this stuff oozing all over the internet.
giphy.gif

Gatorchatter is containment unit from Ghostbusters. Each thread is like ghost trap, that snares all the crazy before it escapes. You're a hero, @GatorJ. Just think of what we would be up to if you we're here to keep an eye on us.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Great. We finally get guys on campus and it appears we have them doing lawn work.

Always looking to save a buck.

It's sad but true. So many of the candid shots of our guys look like they are trying out for a stadium cleanup crew. They seem to be having fun though - but probably not as much fun as they will hanging out together on LSU's lazy river. But I digress...

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you guys want some unfettered sports discussion, there’s a March Madness thread in the paid saloon

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
It's sad but true. So many of the candid shots of our guys look like they are trying out for a stadium cleanup crew. They seem to be having fun though - but probably not as much fun as they will hanging out together on LSU's lazy river. But I digress...
...with 3 pounds of mud bugs and a pitcher of beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.