247’s 7th Year Surge: Rick Wells

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seventh-Year Surge: Rick Wells time to shine has arrived

FROM THE THREAD’s OP:

On our first addition of Seventh-Year Surge, we highlighted Jospeh Putus role in taking command of a young secondary. Now, on the other side of the ball, it is Rick Wells turn. Wells, a seventh year senior who has seen the worst of Gator football no thanks to Muschamp and McElwain, is ready to make a real impact. “Honestly I wanted to come back for my seventh year because I love Gator football…and also I needed this NIL so I can cash out what I can before reality hits.” Wells stated when asked if there was a factor that has kept him around for so long. “Coach Billy G has been a huge role model and has taught me so much but my man Big Hev has really helped me the most. His ability to collect paychecks without doing much of anything has made me feel better about my situation. We talk often and I think I can even be a college coach after seeing his production the past 3 seasons.” Wells is excited about his opportunity this season, and we look forward to him attempting to eclipse the 200 yard receiving mark for the first time in his career.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:bwahaha:

Dude was part of Freddie and Tyree's class!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Now, on the other side of the ball, it is Rick Wells turn.
the bad thing about us not having a spring game is we don't get to hear our yearly " I think this is going to be Rick Wells years" reports from Crucial and the others.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At least Debose eventually contributed as a returner

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
the bad thing about us not having a spring game is we don't get to hear our yearly " I think this is going to be Rick Wells years" reports from Crucial and the others.

Crucial is busy being the first big time Persian rapper these days. Oh sure, Tehran’s pumped out a few artists. But none with flow like his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator