The only way Rutgers is getting Moorhead is if they start doing more around the house. Even then I can't guarantee it. My advice is to start by doing the dishes, vacuuming, picking your dirty socks up off the floor. Then give a foot massage. If that doesn't work, I can't help you.
Best Posts in Thread: Schiano to coach Rutgers after all
Page 1 of 4
Good evening, keyboard commander! Where do I begin? I guess with the topic at hand. I'll ignore your feeble attempt to backpedal in your follow-up reply to seabee.
1. Hating all-things uga is a fundamental element of Gator fandom. If you don't understand the historical significance of the hate, I question the credibility of your fandom. All those credentials you listed are therefore highly questionable. And now, to address your other bumbling comments...
2. Calling me a Marine is both an insult and complement to Marines everywhere. No self-respecting Marine would ever accept being compared to a Coastie. However, most Marines know their history, namely our unique bond at Guadalcanal (WWII), and I hope our core values of honor, respect and devotion to duty would somehow be considered a compliment in some small way. Marines have my utmost respect. Semper Fi!
3. Marines wear the eagle, globe and anchor. The anchor, shield and 2 stars represent a CG Master Chief. I'm not the guy who does KP. Nor am I ever "dismissed." I'm the guy a Marine General offers to personally serve a cup of coffee to when I enter his office (happened recently, actually). Admirals don't make a decision until they ask for my advice. When I walk down the passageway, everyone gets out of my way. I've pissed more saltwater then most Sailors and Coasties have sailed across. I'm never late - I'm merely "detained elsewhere." I don't do push ups - I push the Earth down. When I die, it'll take the grime reaper at least 3 years to work up the courage to officially inform me of my change in duty status.
4. If you don't understand what I just explained to you, I'm happy to provide some "hands-on leadership" at a future UF tailgate party.
5. Thanks for the post! Today being Monday, I needed a good laugh. [emoji106]
- Like x 10
3. Bill Belichick
4. Bill Parcells
5. vince dooley
6. General Neyland's ashes (family said no)
7. Bill Walsh's corpse (ditto)
8. Bear Bryant's houndstooth fedora (ditto)
9. Dan Mullen
10-26. The rest of the list that was released to the media.
I apologize for doubting you, donk.
Page 1 of 4