Mike Leach hired at MSU; already entertaining the masses

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I should have said deer in the headlights. He clearly looked not ready for the whole cowbell thing.
All I know is there’s several kinds of potheads just like alcoholics...and I’m a functioning stoner I like nothing better than working my ass off when I’m high...I’m very productive but it really does help with my ADHD

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
But the experts here at Gatorchatter say we should beat uga and reach the CPF in 2020, no excuses! Are you suggesting there will be young players who will be forced to develop quickly??? That sounds contrary to the experts and I don't know if I can believe you...
Yeah, someone else commented that "freshmen can play safety" and that is an absolute recipe for disaster.

Yes, we will continue to have shytty safety play as long as we keep a shytty safety coach and a DC who expects incredible things from them and stresses them as much as possible.

However, if we had recruited safeties the last two years it could be a one year rebuild instead of a three year.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All I know is there’s several kinds of potheads just like alcoholics...and I’m a functioning stoner I like nothing better than working my ass off when I’m high...I’m very productive but it really does help with my ADHD

That’s great. I’m happy it works for you. All I ever wanted when I was high was two Big Macs, a jumbo fries and three apple pies.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Domino effect:

Ole Miss player lifts leg mimicking a dog peeing on the field.
Ole Miss fires Matt Luke
Ole Miss hires Lane Kiffin
Lane Kiffin in the head of Moo U.
State fires Joe Moorhead
State hires Mike Leach

That's one small piss; one giant leap for football in Mississippi

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
On a scale of 1-Space, how high is he right now?

@SInow: Mike Leach is already a legend at Mississippi State (via @JournoRyan)

That looked awkward as hell! He looked like an old lady with dementia at the nursing home who forgot where the bingo room is.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
That’s great. I’m happy it works for you. All I ever wanted when I was high was two Big Macs, a jumbo fries and three apple pies.

Everyone seems like they feel one way or another and I’m glad so many ppl aren’t uptight like they used to be...:bananarope:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You’re entertained by losing five games a year?

I assumed we were talking about Mississippi State. They could lose seven, I wouldn’t care. But if they light up Saban’s defense in the process, yeah, I would find that entertaining.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
On a scale of 1-Space, how high is he right now?

@SInow: Mike Leach is already a legend at Mississippi State (via @JournoRyan)

There must be some mistake, I thought this was the only type of plane that was allowed to land in Starkville.
upload_2020-1-9_19-20-22.jpeg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, those Mississippi women are not fat.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But the experts here at Gatorchatter say we should beat uga and reach the CPF in 2020, no excuses! Are you suggesting there will be young players who will be forced to develop quickly??? That sounds contrary to the experts and I don't know if I can believe you...
I know...radical isn't it? Well, I have expectations to keep getting better, exceeding this year's accomplishments. Do I believe we can? Certainly. Do I believe we will? Can't say for sure. A helluva lot can happen between now and then, bad or good. Every season unfolds a week at a time. Wanting and getting aren't always equal, but there's reason to think they can come close. We should give UGA all they want.

I believe we have talent, but a lot of it is raw. I've alluded to the safety question and it's only fair to mention the expected improvement of the OL, much of which will hinge on a few youngsters. But if those two areas are better, then I think we aren't as vulnerable to good passing teams with good pass pro capabilities and we can run not only to take pressure off of our pass game, but also to attack the defense. The necessary development will be a must for any expectations to be met. I think we're adding quality in a lot of positions, but how fast can we count on them? Staff's got work to do and the onus is squarely on the staff, the D coaches and Hevesy in particular. According to Mullen, the 2020 Gators will be born next week. May they deliver healthy and develop quickly and completely. Day care with Savage will be a critical part of development, inaugural or continuous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator