Transfer Portal: TJ Moore transfers

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I like Clement a lot and am sorry to see him go, but it's the right move. Lingard may have passed him and Bowman is sure to. Even if Pierce and Davis both left after this season (which seems unlikely), Clement would only be the #4 back.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He’s worked his tail off, been a good teammate, and put 3 years in.

He’s talented and I hope he blows it up somewhere.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like Clement a lot and am sorry to see him go, but it's the right move. Lingard may have passed him and Bowman is sure to. Even if Pierce and Davis both left after this season (which seems unlikely), Clement would only be the #4 back.
I agree - I wanted to see more of him. He was exciting to watch.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good luck to you. I always hoped you'd make it into the rotation, but other guys just kept passing you on the depth chart. Go make a name for yourself where you can get more carries.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't understand the timing of this. UF still controls their own destiny for a national championship, and with COVID he could move up the depth chart pretty quickly for a game or two under the right circumstances. Why not wait til the end of the season?

All of this is based on my assumption that he's now off the team. I guess it changes things if he can still finish the season, but I still don't get the timing of the announcement.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I don't understand the timing of this. UF still controls their own destiny for a national championship, and with COVID he could move up the depth chart pretty quickly for a game or two under the right circumstances. Why not wait til the end of the season?

All of this is based on my assumption that he's now off the team. I guess it changes things if he can still finish the season, but I still don't get the timing of the announcement.

I'm pretty sure he's off the team now. He was a regular on ST's and got the last carry of the last game. I agree. He should have at least waited until after the SECCG. But this will allow Lingard to get any carries he would have gotten.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Tight numbers due to the COVID fiasco and an early signing day. Grab a spot while you can.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

He is still on the team, I suspect.

But with the early signing day and all this covid crap of extra seasons for players, scholarships are going to be in VERY short supply. The more time the better searching for a spot.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

That's a tight end destroying an All SEC corner.

Think about that. I will tell you right now, AH couldn't do that, just destroy a corner in man. No one in the SOS years-old school TEs all- are even in the conversation.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
4* DT Corey Durden has entered the portal. UF is already talking with him.

Newberry kid I think.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
4* DT Corey Durden has entered the portal. UF is already talking with him.

Newberry kid I think.
He is a newberry kid. It's gonna be hard getting over watching him do the chop as headed to the end zone. He played both sides of the ball and was a tight end in hs. He was a monster

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
He is a newberry kid. It's gonna be hard getting over watching him do the chop as headed to the end zone. He played both sides of the ball and was a tight end in hs. He was a monster

Well honestly sometimes second chances are more important than the first opportunity

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.