Transfer Portal: TJ Moore transfers

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
No thanks

Am I the only one slightly annoyed at these walk-ons who were given a scholarship at their current school now entering the portal? No loyalty to the program that gave you your shot? At least the prima dona's were coveted out of HS. These guys get a boob job and some lipo and suddenly want to date other men.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Am I the only one slightly annoyed at these walk-ons who were given a scholarship at their current school now entering the portal? No loyalty to the program that gave you your shot? At least the prima dona's were coveted out of HS. These guys get a boob job and some lipo and suddenly want to date other men.

Or...these kids actually graduated and are looking to go somewhere good for their grad school. Can't hate the player. Hate the game they have to play.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Calling these kids gay is a little harsh imo

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

Come'on, that isnt fair. They may be DBs at Auburn but we all know they are ILB at Florida. And that is exactly what we need!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I like everything you're saying here, but has Lang bulked up enough to consider moving him inside? He showed up as a TE/DE.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I like everything you're saying here, but has Lang bulked up enough to consider moving him inside? He showed up as a TE/DE.

He's over 290 now and has steadily put on weight. I think Lang can get to 300 and still be effective. It seems everyone is down on him because he wasn't a super star this year when he played. It was his first year playing the position w/out a spring. I think w/ an off season, spring & fall practice he could be one of the most improved players along the DL. I don't think he'll be all-SEC, but if he can play 10-15 effective snaps that's a win.

The DL should be solid adding two P5 starters plus what's returning. Also, there's rumors Slaton may come back.

Adding an SEC caliber OT would be huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator