Transfer Portal: TJ Moore transfers

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

How well Mullen or Johnson used Pitts? The narrative here seems to be that if not for Johnson, we’d have run nonstop power instead of flips over the middle to Pitts.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Better than Tevin Westbrook or Clay Burton? Some might argue :lmao2::lmao:
75cc9e04fdb43e.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How well Mullen or Johnson used Pitts? The narrative here seems to be that if not for Johnson, we’d have run nonstop power instead of flips over the middle to Pitts.
Wait and see.

I blame alzheimers making you forget what Mullinz offenses look like.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait and see.

I blame alzheimers making you forget what Mullinz offenses look like.

You should be applauding my own skepticism. I’m taking into consideration that Johnson appears out of nowhere whenever Mullen’s passing numbers spike.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You should be applauding my own skepticism. I’m taking into consideration that Johnson appears out of nowhere whenever Mullen’s passing numbers spike.
I hope he left the playbook (September version) somewhere and SOMEONE on the staff has the sense to beat Mullinz in the head with it.

Because it seems most of the other teams in the SEC are remembering that the forward pass is actually legal at the same time, too.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Effing huge deal. Some of y’all have slid so deep into negativity, you can’t be happy when we land a kid with talent at a position of need and just leave it at that.
It really isnt a position of need.

ILB, safety and DT are positions of need.

Also, our record with 5 star rejects from other teams hasn't been good. Grimes, just a dude. Shorter, just a really slow dude. Cox just a small weak dude.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he left the playbook (September version) somewhere and SOMEONE on the staff has the sense to beat Mullinz in the head with it.

Because it seems most of the other teams in the SEC are remembering that the forward pass is actually legal at the same time, too.

You saw AR against Oklahoma. He’s gonna be toting the ball a lot once Jones hands over the ball, which is only a matter of time. 2020’s passing-game resurgence is already a fading memory.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
The discrepancy between Mullen's portal recruiting and high school recruiting is bizarre. At this point it is no longer a coincidence.

Now since we heard endless recalculation of our 2019 class after all the departures, what is our 2020 recruiting class ranking now if you add Bomwan and Gilbert?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
It starts and ends with the big uglies.

The rest is window dressing.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It really isnt a position of need.

ILB, safety and DT are positions of need.

Also, our record with 5 star rejects from other teams hasn't been good. Grimes, just a dude. Shorter, just a really slow dude. Cox just a small weak dude.
Of course!

We just got the most coveted transfer out there and you're not happy. Were you happier when the Canes got the WR from Oklahoma?

Go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator