***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Texas A&M***

What will be the result of the Texas A&M game?

• Gators win by 1 to 9

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Gators win by 10+

Votes: 58 48.7%
  • A&M wins by 1 to 9

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • A&M wins by 10+

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We need one of those big play-calling signs with the 4 pics of random sh*t they use to signal in plays.
Candi
Taylor
Heart shaped bed
Sad clown

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’m seriously concerned the more I rewatch the last two games

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
More people have seen Choking Dwag gamefilm. It is honestly hard to come up with a unit of the defense that is working correctly.
why-is-my-dog-choking.jpg

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’ve been busy I haven’t been able to rewatch the games and take notes

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Their TE and APB are all they get so far

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not all coaches decisions are based on performance... and over Mullens 11/12 years as a head coach he bases a lot of decisions on seniority. Just the fact of the matter at this point, too much evidence to say otherwise.

Is this a true statement? Or just something that gets thrown out on this board?

Jaydon Hill is starting at CB. Henderson and Whittemore have gotten a TON of PT. Dexter has gotten a decent amount of PT and may be starting in a couple weeks.

Sophomores starting:

Both Cornerbacks starting: Hill and Elam
DE: Cox and his backup Chatfield
OL: Gouriage and White (Delance is in because White is out for a couple more weeks)
WR: Copeland (the backups at all 3 positions are freshman - so will have 2 starting sophomores at WR next year).

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Is this a true statement? Or just something that gets thrown out on this board?

Jaydon Hill is starting at CB. Henderson and Whittemore have gotten a TON of PT. Dexter has gotten a decent amount of PT and may be starting in a couple weeks.

Sophomores starting:

Both Cornerbacks starting: Hill and Elam
DE: Cox and his backup Chatfield
OL: Gouriage and White (Delance is in because White is out for a couple more weeks)
WR: Copeland (the backups at all 3 positions are freshman - so will have 2 starting sophomores at WR next year).

Yeah, I was going to address this in Law’s post. There’s some validity to the notion that Mullen prefers seniority and certainly has some head scratcher starters. But in addition to some of those examples, Stiner is in his 3rd year starting. So he was a Sophomore when he got the nod. Age and experience play a part, and probably too much. But it’s really more about having an odd view or preference of who should play than having some type of simple “upperclassmen start” rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.