***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Texas A&M***

What will be the result of the Texas A&M game?

• Gators win by 1 to 9

Votes: 43 36.1%
  • Gators win by 10+

Votes: 58 48.7%
  • A&M wins by 1 to 9

Votes: 14 11.8%
  • A&M wins by 10+

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
****ing eXACTLY. Just texted my friend a couple of hours ago that the coachspeak he is spewing is very similar to zook, muschamp, and mac. Can you imagine Spurrier or Urban EVER saying anything so weak or pathetic. They would be incensed at seeing the same issues over and over. They would not tolerate it. As I said, he is probably HAPPY to be 2-1 right now in SEC play. Better than he normally would be.

The **** coming out of his mouth after this loss is the nail in the coffin for me. I've been on the fence since he was hired, trying to lean as hard as I could to fall into his yard filled with dawg ****, but it's impossible for me.

After two and a half years of muschamp and mac I was ready to see them go, knowing full well I was going to have to see another year and a half of their crap. It's the same now. He's gonna be fired after he loses to UGA (for the fourth time) next year. Still hope he proves me wrong. But he won't. We are still 4-5 years at best for having a decent chance at winning any sort of championship.

Next year is gonna be worse by the way.

Please please please make me eat some crow, dan.

Just to be nitpicky, the 2009 quote was Urban.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I guess I'm just desperate for a silver lining. Looking over the score this morning, I realized that UK beat Miss St. 24 to 2.Can you imagine the rollercoaster ride that State fans were on? Week 1, "Air Raid". Week 3, "What's his buyout?"

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The last paragraph reveals what a shallow and worthless pos you really are. Congratulations.

Put the shovel down son, you’re only digging yourself a deeper hole.

My “children” are grown professionals who are actually laughing at your lame assed retorts. Now, go snuggle with your “pretty legit” MAC conference champ emotional support doll. Loser.

Last edited:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WTF was that???

Gators_Gouged.gif

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dan Mullen was pissed post game in College Station. But his reaction to the crowd noise at Kyle Field has sort of the same vibe that McElwain's comment about getting death threats had. Mullen called out the UF administration by saying Governor DeSantis saying crowds at stadiums in the state of Florida can now go to maximum capacity. Mullen is making a direct threat to to the fuchtards in Tigert Hall by saying he wants to pack the Swamp with 90,000 fans. You can hear the echoes of what Mullen is really saying to the administration. Reading between the lines I can hear Mullen saying that the administration has not given its full support to his football program whether it's spending on facilities or loosening the rules on recruiting. There is division between Mullen and Tigert Hall and it came out Saturday.

Whatever it means Mullen has now put the UF administration on the spot and they will have to answer him soon. I know that it is not a good thing to publicly challenge the people who write your paycheck. I think Fuch's answer, knowing how liberal and politically correct he is, will be "No Sir" on the 90,000 fans in The Swamp. Mullen is going to have to back down. We will see. Whatever, it seems Mullen has drawn a line in the sand with the Administration over his post game comments at Kyle Field.

Just like McElwain couldn't produce any evidence of creditable death threats, Mullen can't blame the loss to Texas A & M on the crowd noise. Mullen, like McElwain, went public in an attempt to sabotage his boss without stopping to think and letting your emotions calm down. You clear things with the boss first. To do otherwise speaks of insubordination. Yeah, Mullen was pissed. But now Fuchs is going to be pissed.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
SEC Now says that the 100 points allowed in the first three games is the most allowed by a Gator team since 1917!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Dan Mullen was pissed post game in College Station. But his reaction to the crowd noise at Kyle Field has sort of the same vibe that McElwain's comment about getting death threats had. Mullen called out the UF administration by saying Governor DeSantis saying crowds at stadiums in the state of Florida can now go to maximum capacity. Mullen is making a direct threat to to the fuchtards in Tigert Hall by saying he wants to pack the Swamp with 90,000 fans. You can hear the echoes of what Mullen is really saying to the administration. Reading between the lines I can hear Mullen saying that the administration has not given its full support to his football program whether it's spending on facilities or loosening the rules on recruiting. There is division between Mullen and Tigert Hall and it came out Saturday.

Whatever it means Mullen has now put the UF administration on the spot and they will have to answer him soon. I know that it is not a good thing to publicly challenge the people who write your paycheck. I think Fuch's answer, knowing how liberal and politically correct he is, will be "No Sir" on the 90,000 fans in The Swamp. Mullen is going to have to back down. We will see. Whatever, it seems Mullen has drawn a line in the sand with the Administration over his post game comments at Kyle Field.

Just like McElwain couldn't produce any evidence of creditable death threats, Mullen can't blame the loss to Texas A & M on the crowd noise. Mullen, like McElwain, went public in an attempt to sabotage his boss without stopping to think and letting your emotions calm down. You clear things with the boss first. To do otherwise speaks of insubordination. Yeah, Mullen was pissed. But now Fuchs is going to be pissed.

Very good post. Of course the problem that DM has is that we’re paying his choice of a DC $1.3mil. So while I agree fully that we’re not as vested across the board as some other programs, we’ve allotted more than enough to that position. It’s simply failed.

The other issue is that he’s calling for the fans to “do their part” while not doing his own. If he’s expecting a massive turnout, he’s out of his mind. There are still plenty of older ones and families with kids that out of caution won’t attend. Not to mention most ticket holders have given up our rights to this season. That leaves students(sure, Jan gif) and random fans. Win yesterday and enter as a competent 4th ranked team, maybe. But the disaster he’s put out there on defense and the fact that every team can just march down the field on us? No chance. I’ve said before, it’s just as maddening as the 13-10 no-offense games under WM. It’s ok at first, but it quickly gets old.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I cannot recall anyone hoping for a Dan Mullen hire.

When he got hired I don’t recall anyone being excited about it.

Now there are 2 camps....one that accepts he is here, understands he will not be leaving any time soon, appreciates he has improved the brand even while realizing we are not Clemson, Alabama or even Georgia yet and does not spend every waking hour bytching about how bad he is.

The other camp spends every waking hour bytching about how bad he is.

Either approach is fine but the bottom line Is he likely has a minimum 2 more years before they would even consider dumping him unless he fvvcks a shark or makes up death threats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.