LSU football losing eight scholarships and banning Odell Beckham Jr. for two years

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When are they going to hit their basketball program? What’s the hold up on that, having the coach on tape offering money to recruits isn’t enough evidence I guess.

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
Hopefully the NCAA does more. Because this is nothing. They are still allowed to sign 25 players each year. They are still gonna have at least like 3-6 transfers like everybody else does (i pulled that number out of my ass but that's my best estimate). 77 scholarships instead of 85. Big whoop. And O'dell beckham banned for couple of years... LOL. He's not gonna be showing up until they are good again anyway.

I'm sure the NCAA will do something lame like a "1 year postseason ban." That Sh*t is so dumb. It should be a 5 year probationary period where if your team makes the playoff then it doesn't get to go the first time. The postseason ban is so dumb because it doesn't mean anything unless they were going to make the playoffs.

Anyway, more than anything I want to see them crack down on LSU basketball and that unbelievably insufferable coach that they have. The dude is recorded on the phone and is obviously talking about offering money to recruits and still nothing has happened about that.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anyway, more than anything I want to see them crack down on LSU basketball and that unbelievably insufferable coach that they have. The dude is recorded on the phone and is obviously talking about offering money to recruits and still nothing has happened about that.

This is what I think will happen, the NCAA will take the slap on the wrist for the football program, but it looks like they are really after what is going on with the basketball program.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
This is what I think will happen, the NCAA will take the slap on the wrist for the football program, but it looks like they are really after what is going on with the basketball program.

THIS...Basketball is a mess

The NFL decimated the football program far more than the NCAA and Coach "O" let the NC go to his head.

That said, LA produces some top HS players who tend to stay here. If UL (Cajuns) keeps improving they may pull a few their way but most these boys want to play in BR.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Has anybody checked on @NOLAGATOR to see if he's OK?????

Alex.

I have it on good authority LSU was accused of "Hording CORN DOGS"
th

:shocked:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Oh No - He's missing the last game of the season?

IMO...Coach "O" is losing his team...He has lost a lot of fans...and in my estimation, he has one more year to turn this around...two max.

I am not saying NC but if he keeps putting this on the field...he'll be gone.

He had a "HISTORICAL" team in 2019...There are few that can compare...And then he got the "Big Head"

Dumped his wife, landed an extension, HUGE CONTRACT...and now what? The better coach is right down the road at ULALA...Louisiana.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
IMO...Coach "O" is losing his team...He has lost a lot of fans...and in my estimation, he has one more year to turn this around...two max.

I am not saying NC but if he keeps putting this on the field...he'll be gone.

He had a "HISTORICAL" team in 2019...There are few that can compare...And then he got the "Big Head"

Dumped his wife, landed an extension, HUGE CONTRACT...and now what? The better coach is right down the road at ULALA...Louisiana.
Coach O should be calling Gene Chizck to find out how to save his job.

Joe Brady will be the coach in 2022.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
US Education Department opening up an Title IX investigation over LSU's sexual misconduct allegations:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
And why would I care? I'm Gator. I don't like Coach O for what he did to his wife.

But the way Fuchs is going I'm not sure anymore.

I know he got divorced, but what did he "do" to his wife?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The better coach is right down the road at ULALA...Louisiana.
Napier is such a piece of shyt.

Exactly the kind of offense that would make Will Muschump stain his bulldwag panties. Run the ball 70% of the time. 4 catches a quarter, mostly screen passes. Total garbage.

I sure hope LSU hires that POS. It would be hard to be worse than hiring that ancient ass Ensminger who had been out of football since 1991, but Billy Napier would do it.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I know he got divorced, but what did he "do" to his wife?

Ugly Divorce...Filed weeks before his new contract. He tried to claim his wife was a prescription drug addict..."For better or Worse????"

Did everything he could to keep his wife from his "NEW MONEY".

All kinds of Photos of him with a MUCH Younger woman. HE CLAIMS to be a Christian!

(And his Daddy would be proud of him):what:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.