Recruiting 2021 Recruiting: NSD Probably falling outside top 10

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Fecetious- from the root feces. Full of said substance.
For the record, and just because I can't leave well enough alone:
Definition of facetious
1: joking or jesting often inappropriately
Derived from the French: Facette, meaning to put on a different face or angle and originally derived from the Latin Facies. Lawyers need to know this schytt: nonsense combo spelling of German scheisse / English ****.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It was in the chat box
yeah, it's easy to find. And yes, the archive is there. surely you saved the time and date or something.

I don't every bet against the Gators but perhaps you caught me drunker than normal.

Exactly what were the terms of this bet? I didn't involve me having to bang your mother again, did it?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Moss had two against SC in 2006.

When is the last time we had a blocked punt or FG? When is the last time we even tried?

baby steps, we just started letting punt returns this year instead of fair catches. Maybe in a couple years.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm guessing Gus is gone by his soph season.

I don’t know. By then he’ll have managed to work in one more of his signature every-3-years Iron Bowl wins, followed by an extension, and a disastrous campaign the following year where fans lament said extension.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This was a good video. 247 ranks Justus Boone (6’5, 250) 193 and 13th SDE. Rivals ranks him as the 25th SDE which probably puts him in the 350-400 range. Anyway, fun video to watch. I agree on a few of his points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.