Recruiting 2021 Recruiting: NSD Probably falling outside top 10

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Tennessee lost him?

do we have ANY chance???

I don't think we're recruiting him. He's apparently a behavioral risk and we stopped recruiting him. I'd suspect he ends up at Miami. He's super talented, and an ideal fit for Grantham's sh*tty scheme. I think he'd be worth a flyer (if he pans out good, if not send him packing in a year or two). But at this point we're so tight on numbers I can't see us getting involved.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Auburn
loses a commitment from a 4-star RB: That is a top high school in Bama - big loss

Armoni Goodwin, Hewitt-Trussville, Running Back

Miss State lands a 3-star WR:

Rodarius Thomas, Eufaula , Wide Receiver

Tenn loses commitment from 5-star LB from Florida: This make the 5th time the kid has decommitted

Terrence Lewis, Miami Central, Inside Linebacker

Miss State loses a commitment from a 3-star S from Deland:

Myzel Williams, Deland, Safety

Texas A&M loses a commitment from a 4-star DT from California:

Victory Vaka, Westlake, Defensive Tackle

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think we're recruiting him. He's apparently a behavioral risk and we stopped recruiting him. I'd suspect he ends up at Miami. He's super talented, and an ideal fit for Grantham's sh*tty scheme. I think he'd be worth a flyer (if he pans out good, if not send him packing in a year or two). But at this point we're so tight on numbers I can't see us getting involved.

yeah. 247 is saying Mullen wants Sorey and Borders. Grades seem to be an even larger get issue. They think if we get involved it will be another Watkins/McGriff/Lemons issue.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Cb for Terrence Lewis to AUBURN

I don’t know anything about this kid, and I will say, his statement yesterday seemed very well put together. But there’s something wrong when a blue chip player persistently chooses second tier teams that aren’t even in his home state, instead of much better options. And especially considering the way miami is recruiting and the overall momentum we have as a program. It’s like the Corral situation back in ‘17. Something has to be off.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don’t know anything about this kid, and I will say, his statement yesterday seemed very well put together. But there’s something wrong when a blue chip player persistently chooses second tier teams that aren’t even in his home state, instead of much better options. And especially considering the way miami is recruiting and the overall momentum we have as a program. It’s like the Corral situation back in ‘17. Something has to be off.

In my experience, when a kid of this caliber commits and decommits this many times it is because he is grasping at straws. He knows the only school he is going to is juco.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Good thing we gave that long snapper a scholly...seems like a better use might be for a 5* LB but what do I know

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Updated Rivals 250:

2021 Rivals250 Prospect Ranking

Collier is our top commit on Rivals at #22 (down 2 spots)

Others:

#29: Tyreak Sapp
#47: Jason Marshall
#110: Jeremiah Williams - big move up
#154: Trevonte Rucker
#161: Carlos Del Rio-Wilson
#172: Marcus Burke
#178: Jordan Young
#198: Donovan McMillon - previously not in the top 250
#226: Charles Montgomery
#228: Bryce Langston
#249: Gage Wilcox

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Good thing we gave that long snapper a scholly...seems like a better use might be for a 5* LB but what do I know

Hey, Underwood is elite. We talkin 5 star. <---sarcasm

Underwood is arguably the most intriguing prospect in the 2021 class. He is 6',3" and already snaps with the power of guys a couple years older than him. He attended the Kohl's Underclassman Challenge and did more than hold his own against the best 2020 snappers in the country. During the charting portion of the Underclassman Challenge, he had an average snap time of .68 seconds and even registered some snaps at .66 seconds. Underwood is a special talent and has by far the largest ceiling of anyone in the 2021 class. ~ Kohl's Kicking

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hey, Underwood is elite. We talkin 5 star. <---sarcasm

Underwood is arguably the most intriguing prospect in the 2021 class. He is 6',3" and already snaps with the power of guys a couple years older than him. He attended the Kohl's Underclassman Challenge and did more than hold his own against the best 2020 snappers in the country. During the charting portion of the Underclassman Challenge, he had an average snap time of .68 seconds and even registered some snaps at .66 seconds. Underwood is a special talent and has by far the largest ceiling of anyone in the 2021 class. ~ Kohl's Kicking

He’s the first 6* ever

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
??? Don't see the analogy. How is it like Corral?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That has to be a joke, but if we actually offered him a scholly and recruited him, he can't walkon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.