Recruiting 2021 Recruiting: NSD Probably falling outside top 10

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure, just you.

And frankly, as much as I hate saying this, I’ve always felt you were a bit of bust.
4oCKEvR.jpg

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just going to leave this right here, this would explain our ****ty recruiting! We have been handicapped by the NCAA, I cant believe they kicked us out of Seattle.

NCAA announces Florida violated recruiting rules

• One year of probation.
  • A $5,000 fine.
  • Reduced fall 2019 evaluations from 42 to 21.
  • Reduced football evaluation days by 12 for the 2018-19 academic year.
  • Restrictions on all recruiting telephone calls with football prospects from April 15 through May 31, 2019.
  • A reduction in the number of football official visits during the 2019-20 academic year by one and in the number of unofficial visits during the 2019-20 academic year by 14.
  • A one-year show-cause order for the head football coach. During that period, the head coach is prohibited from all off-campus recruiting activity during the fall 2020 evaluation period and a four-day off-campus recruiting ban during the fall 2021 contact period.
  • The university banned the head coach from recruiting for the first 10 days of the January 2020 contact period.
  • A 30-day off-campus recruiting ban for the head coach during the fall 2019 evaluation period.
  • The university ended the recruitment of the prospect.
  • The university will not recruit any prospects from the high school in Seattle from the 2019-20 through 2020-21 academic years.
  • A seven-day off-campus recruiting ban for the entire football coaching staff during the spring 2021 off-campus recruiting period.
  • A 30-day off-campus recruiting ban for the assistant coach in October 2019 and a three-day off-campus recruiting ban for the January 2020 contact period.
  • One-on-one rules education for both the head coach and assistant coach regarding NCAA contact and evaluation rules.

so what you’re saying is that these punishments were why we sucked recruiting, yet you leave out the fact that we cheated and still sucked

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
2nd verse same as the first....

Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz.

My dear old daddy once spent the night with Janice Joplin, said she was the worst lay ever, sometimes you just don't know how the glove fits till it falls off your hand!

:lmao:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

My dear old daddy once spent the night with Janice Joplin, said she was the worst lay ever, sometimes you just don't know how the glove fits till it falls off your hand!

Your dad must have left out the part about Janice Joplin being a dude?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

So...this wildebeest plus heroin? Besides a later bout with gonorrhea, what exactly was he expecting?

76_hires-Janis-Joplin-Chelsea-Hotel-roof-garden-NYC-June-1970-R4554-8-A132Edit-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.