The Urban Meyer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
NFL getting lots of attention I see. Urban will make it interesting again. Sort of like Brady in Tampa. At least to me.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I've never been much of an NFL fan, gonna have to start following the Jags now. Also anyone who still hates the best coach in Florida football history needs to fuch off. He made Florida great again, I wish him nothing but the best as should anyone else with a fully functional brain.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
I've never been much of an NFL fan, gonna have to start following the Jags now. Also anyone who still hates the best coach in Florida football history needs to fuch off. He made Florida great again, I wish him nothing but the best as should anyone else with a fully functional brain.
“... best coach in Florida football history”
D2DB2FCF-BCD9-4FCF-BDF7-755C4F3A1A0E.jpeg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
“... best coach in Florida football history”
It’s honestly debatable. While you have to like SOS more just because he’s been such a great Gator for decades as a player, coach and ambassador, you have to give Urbs his props for what he did while here. I love em both!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You are the same jilted lover, Urban-hating tard that said Harbaugh was going to dominate him and make him quit. Let go of your retarded hate.
I'll donate $100 to the board for every winning season the Hags have under Urban...in turn you can pucker up and kiss my ass 3X for every losing season....Bet?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll donate $100 to the board for every winning season the Hags have under Urban...in turn you can pucker up and kiss my ass 3X for every losing season....Bet?
That's a bet. Starts this season. At the conclusion of his first winning season, which will be THIS YEAR, I will hold you to that money (or at least your wife's money).

Jacksonville goes at least 9-7 his first year.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good luck Jackoffville Faguars. Maybe someday you'll be as good as the Tampa Gay Buttfkkn Queers or the Miami Dollfags. I won't be watching. The NFL can shove it up their keister with all their sanctimonious woke crap.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Jacksonville goes at least 9-7 his first year.

This roster is awful. Our secondary looks like they have been coached by Grantham. We have no pass rush whatsoever. Our DTs are meh. Outside of Myles Jack, our LBs suck too. The defense needs a complete overhaul.

While I think Lady Dude will be a star, she will still be a rookie QB. We desperately need a legit tight end and a LT as Robinson is likely gone. If Meyer gets this roster to 9-7 he is a god amongst men as a coach.

Theswamp_Gator

Jan 8, 2021
This roster is awful. Our secondary looks like they have been coached by Grantham. We have no pass rush whatsoever. Our DTs are meh. Outside of Myles Jack, our LBs suck too. The defense needs a complete overhaul.

While I think Lady Dude will be a star, she will still be a rookie QB. We desperately need a legit tight end and a LT as Robinson is likely gone. If Meyer gets this roster to 9-7 he is a god amongst men as a coach.
Crazy the dropoff on defense from that 2017 team.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

While I agree with all of this, don’t we have a schit ton of picks as well as a schit ton of cap space? We could hit the free agency market with some really good pickups if evaluated properly.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
While I agree with all of this, don’t we have a schit ton of picks as well as a schit ton of cap space? We could hit the free agency market with some really good pickups if evaluated properly.

I don’t rely on rookies to be meaningful contributors. Free agency will say a lot. We could fix LT and DT in FA if Khan spends the money and Meyer can sell Jax. Maybe add a solid corner as well.

Theswamp_Gator

Jan 8, 2021
I don’t rely on rookies to be meaningful contributors. Free agency will say a lot. We could fix LT and DT in FA if Khan spends the money and Meyer can sell Jax. Maybe add a solid corner as well.
Is Taven a bust? Didn't watch any jags this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.