Annual coaching carousel

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fooley goes out of his way to give positive recommendations to his boy toys like Zook and Chimp. No doubt explained what great coaches they were and how totally unreasonable Gators are.

it was amazing to see Fooley on tv sitting up in the box with Strickland.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
it was amazing to see Fooley on tv sitting up in the box with Strickland.

LOL. When they showed that I immediately gave the ONE FINGER salute. My friend asked who was that for? I said the A$$HOLE in the lower right corner of the picture on the screen. I was then asked why? I said we don;t have nearly enough time for me to get into that discussion.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Wow! This is a big time opening. Curious to see who they go after - and I'm sure they've already put out feelers. Cristobol? Freeze? It's got to be a sitting head coach.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow! This is a big time opening. Curious to see who they go after - and I'm sure they've already put out feelers. Cristobol? Freeze? It's got to be a sitting head coach.
Someone said Napier may want it.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014

I just done see Freeze back in the SEC. they will be waiting to nail him for any violation

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Grantham needs a look here.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Did anyone post this?

Deion Sanders is the new Jackson State coach. Next stop FSU when Norvell bolts

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.