UF's Antonio Shelton (Penn St transfer) Film Study

Nitwit248

Jan 6, 2021

Penn State fan here. Wanted to share this link to a Film Study one of our sites does after every game. This one is on Antonio Shelton. He might have been our best d-lineman this season...most figured he'd just go to the NFL since he was a senior. Surprised he stayed, and surprised he left...since he would have been a starter again this season. Anyway, I think you guys will like him more than Shorter.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

Penn State fan here. Wanted to share this link to a Film Study one of our sites does after every game. This one is on Antonio Shelton. He might have been our best d-lineman this season...most figured he'd just go to the NFL since he was a senior. Surprised he stayed, and surprised he left...since he would have been a starter again this season. Anyway, I think you guys will like him more than Shorter.

We love shorter...he’s gonna have an expanded role in the rotation next year but he was a good rotational guy this season and had a couple big catches...did you see him Moss that guy in the Arkansas game?

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
We love shorter...he’s gonna have an expanded role in the rotation next year but he was a good rotational guy this season and had a couple big catches...did you see him Moss that guy in the Arkansas game?
But he was terrible in the bowl game (as we’re almost everybody). I just hope that’s not a preview of who he is when he’s the man instead of supporting cast.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's hoping the OP sticks around a while and posts. I think the board would benefit from some fresh perspectives, and it'd be great to not have literally every other friggin post in literally every friggin thread be from Law Donk.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Nothing uncertain about Dan's future; he will be our head coach next year. Sexton just wants the extension and his pound of flesh.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Dude wants to play for the best. That’s why he chose the good guys and Todd Exotic.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Here's hoping the OP sticks around a while and posts. I think the board would benefit from some fresh perspectives, and it'd be great to not have literally every other friggin post in literally every friggin thread be from Law Donk.
Why would a Penn State fan hang around and post? I'm pretty sure the only reason he linked this here is because he's involved in making that video and wanted to get some hits. Since I thought it was useful, I allowed it.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Why would a Penn State fan hang around and post? I'm pretty sure the only reason he linked this here is because he's involved in making that video and wanted to get some hits. Since I thought it was useful, I allowed it.
Well, he is a nitwit...

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why would a Penn State fan hang around and post?

Judging by the fact the guy has seemingly already come and gone, I guess he wouldn't.

You're attempting to foster a "sports bar" environment. It says so on the tagline. Even though I am certain I do not have a drinking problem, I've been in sports bars all up and down the east coast - actually, if we go back a few years I can say all over the world. While a bar may have a tilt to one team or another and maybe even call themselves a "Steelers bar" for example, they've never required a loyalty oath to one team upon entry.

While this guy roots for another school, presumably he shares with us on the Chatter a general passion for the game itself. I wouldn't want him polluting our board with Penn State minutiae, much in the same way I appreciate DaytonaCane representing her school but in a manner that contributes to the conversation on the board. Maybe the dude wants to blabber about politics and can contribute to the PF.

But on second thought, you're right. Let's run him off so Law can get back to making every other post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.