Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I guess you could say some good news and some bad news there.
good night I see it as just good news.

there's a reason you double-team good defensive lineman. plus just working in open space isn't really very realistic.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
good night I see it as just good news.

there's a reason you double-team good defensive lineman. plus just working in open space isn't really very realistic.

I don't have instagram, but apparently there's another video of those two going at it a second time and White dominated. He was apparently "pissed off" that he lost that rep.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I don't have instagram, but apparently there's another video of those two going at it a second time and White dominated. He was apparently "pissed off" that he lost that rep.
Here’s hoping he plays “pissed off” for the rest of his Gator career.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is all leverage. If dude gets under your pads with that quick arm movement Dexter pulled, you are done for that play.

If you click on the original tweet, you can see it in the comments.

I wonder if we have done a lot of 1s on 3s or 1s on walkons the last three years due to lack of depth. 1s on 1s sharpens both.

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
He always does this.

QB1 gets a good rhythm going and drives down the field and gets in the redzone. Mullen pulls QB1 out and puts QB2 in and runs 2 QB draws that fails and loses yards. Mullen sends QB1 back in on 3rd and long.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He always does this.

QB1 gets a good rhythm going and drives down the field and gets in the redzone. Mullen pulls QB1 out and puts QB2 in and runs 2 QB draws that fails and loses yards. Mullen sends QB1 back in on 3rd and long.
Is that wrong?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It is all leverage. If dude gets under your pads with that quick arm movement Dexter pulled, you are done for that play.

If you click on the original tweet, you can see it in the comments.

I wonder if we have done a lot of 1s on 3s or 1s on walkons the last three years due to lack of depth. 1s on 1s sharpens both.

Here's a clip of the instagram post:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Nonsense...let him train and eat with the DE/LBer's….he'll be down to 208# in no time....

I dont think you understand what Itraz is saying. His BMI is 52. That means most of his obese weight is fat, not muscle. When you cut you are going to lose some muscle in the process after you get past the first few weeks. For most sports it might not matter much because you are taking the load of all that fat off the body and the muscles he does have get more powerful because they have less weight to carry around. So losing some muscle is a wash. Im no football expert, but, I would think at DL the less weight, while helps in him being quick off the LOS, hurts when battling a dude hand to hand.

He should be able to drop weight quick because he has a BMI of 52. But that just means he still going to be a fat dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator