UF Fall Camp: camp over...Game 1 up next

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
No one gives a fvkkks about Mullinz ball.

We are just waiting for this vacationing loser to get fired
Sadly, I have come to feel the same way. I guess there really is no one more bitter than a disappointed optimist. Like a total chump, I came away from the UGA win thinking that maybe this goofy prick could get it done after all. Maybe the recruiting would improve. Maybe Mullen really was an offensive "genius." Maybe he would come to his senses and fire Toad Gruntly. Maybe, maybe, maybe. Phukk maybe and phukk being a shadow of our former selves. Enough is enough.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It shouldn't? I guess that's true if we are willing to acknowledge that we have officially become only slightly better than UToothless, pointing to this year's moral victories as reason for optimism that next year we might also have some more "almost good" moments.

Should we be content to just buy what Mullinz is selling, that we shouldn't see 4 loses, we should see that we are only x points away from all world, and that no one would be an upgrade at DC over choking dwag because he already schooled our dumasses that it's the players, not the coaches? What do you expect, Mullin to admit he made a mistake by bringing the filthy dwag to UF? Impossible since Mullin doesn't make mistakes, you can see his post-game pressers for proof of that.

So bottom line I guess is the sooner we accept that there is no chance of winning any championships because no one can win at cowbell....I mean UF anymore, then what's not to be optimistic about?

I think you’re misreading my words. I don’t mean it shouldn’t be this way in the sense that there’s no reason for it. I mean that it shouldn’t have been this way. Take away Lsu and many still might have had a positive perception of last year. And frankly, as hard as we played in Atl being out of the playoff hunt before we even kicked off, who knows what we may have looked like if we still had a shot. My point is that Lsu game was such a needless misstep and the side effects are still rippling to this day. Not denying that we may have been headed down this path regardless, or claiming that everyone was on board before before. Just that that game sealed it for some, started the official downturn for many and generally killed the passion or hope of even the Jboss’s of the world.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Dude, no one even CARES about spring practice. No one.

Try to find articles or info.

Im not talking about roster depth or whatever.

Im talking about INTEREST. No one cares.

I have it from a reliable source that the whole “football complex” is just a guise and the AD has completely moved on from football all together. Two people I know saw them moving in swingsets, a jungle gym and some of those dog park obstacle courses. The ball pit(picked it up cheap from a burned down Atlanta area McDonalds) was scrapped due to Covid. But it seems we’ve been duped yet again.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I think you’re misreading my words. I don’t mean it shouldn’t be this way in the sense that there’s no reason for it. I mean that it shouldn’t have been this way. Take away Lsu and many still might have had a positive perception of last year. And frankly, as hard as we played in Atl being out of the playoff hunt before we even kicked off, who knows what we may have looked like if we still had a shot. My point is that Lsu game was such a needless misstep and the side effects are still rippling to this day. Not denying that we may have been headed down this path regardless, or claiming that everyone was on board before before. Just that that game sealed it for some, started the official downturn for many and generally killed the passion or hope of even the Jboss’s of the world.
This. I was always extremely skeptical of Danny Boy. 2020 LSU was the death nail for me. It was all on the line and the guy completely mailed it in, benching Pitts and sitting starters all through the first half giving LSU life. I'm now just waiting for the inevitable and hoping it doesn't take too many more years before we move on.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sadly, I have come to feel the same way. I guess there really is no one more bitter than a disappointed optimist. Like a total chump, I came away from the UGA win thinking that maybe this goofy prick could get it done after all. Maybe the recruiting would improve. Maybe Mullen really was an offensive "genius."
I did too. Just for a bit. Actually back in September when he came out throwing vertical routes that have never been in his playbook.

Then after ATM he returned more and more to Mullinball. The triple face plant and keeping the POS Dwag reminded me he is who is resume says he is.

They never learn. You can say he'd be ok if he just played defense and ST also, and realized recruiting is a good thing. Or that Chimp would be ok if he hired an OC and let him call the offense... but the stubborn *******s never learn and would rather be unemployed millionaires than adapt.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online