Kyle Pitts runs a 4.46; Jerry Jones "infatuated" with him

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Rosters needs...

As far as mistakes made in college, there is always a coach that thinks they can correct a kid. Remember the Bucs did draft Rapist Winston #1 overall after rape allegations and leading the NCAA in turnovers his final year in college. All that matters is measurables and how they think they will translate to the NFL game.
jameis-winston-bae8e50849f7f16c09ff1ca1f04e9492.jpg

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mond > Trask.

NFW, dude was average at best.

Trask isn't average. That's silly.

I think he would have benefitted from another year of college ball. He simply hasn't started very much in his career. He made significant strides since that first game when he came in off the bench against Kentucky.

He needs live reps to develop and get better with reads and anticipation (which he needs to overcome his average arm strength).

Alex.

RivalFlorida

We got weights in fish!
Aug 30, 2018

I think he would have benefitted from another year of college ball. He simply hasn't started very much in his career. He made significant strides since that first game when he came in off the bench against Kentucky.

He needs live reps to develop and get better with reads and anticipation (which he needs to overcome his average arm strength).

Alex.

I was talkin bout Mond--dude sucked.

iu

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Alex.
This got a like? May be Alex's worse-ever take.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

This guy's all-time top 20, using his super-scientific formula for predicting NFL success gets these results to create his all time top QB 20.

RANK QUARTERBACK FORNELLI RATING
1. Tua Tagovailoa
2.Andrew Luck
3.Dwayne Haskins
4.Kyler Murray
5.Johnny Manziel
6.Robert Griffin
7.Baker Mayfield
8.Justin Fields
9.Mitch Trubisky
10.Jameis Winston
11.Sam Darnold
12.Marcus Mariota
13.Logan Woodside
14.Jared Goff
15.Patrick Mahomes
16.Blake Bortles
17.Jake Fromm
18.Mac Jones
19.Deshaun Watson
20.Cooper Rush

JaMarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf and Todd Marinovich are pissed this guy wasn't around to rate them as great draft picks years after they already proved to be flops.

Also, he rates Trask as 5th, where most have him at 6th. Doesn't seem too in love with Trask at all. His real infatuation is with Fields.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Also, he rates Trask as 5th, where most have him at 6th. Doesn't seem too in love with Trask at all. His real infatuation is with Fields.
Fields played every week against Vandy level talent dudes who were slooooow.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This guy's all-time top 20, using his super-scientific formula for predicting NFL success gets these results to create his all time top QB 20.

RANK QUARTERBACK FORNELLI RATING
1. Tua Tagovailoa
2.Andrew Luck
3.Dwayne Haskins
4.Kyler Murray
5.Johnny Manziel
6.Robert Griffin
7.Baker Mayfield
8.Justin Fields
9.Mitch Trubisky
10.Jameis Winston
11.Sam Darnold
12.Marcus Mariota
13.Logan Woodside
14.Jared Goff
15.Patrick Mahomes
16.Blake Bortles
17.Jake Fromm
18.Mac Jones
19.Deshaun Watson
20.Cooper Rush

JaMarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf and Todd Marinovich are pissed this guy wasn't around to rate them as great draft picks years after they already proved to be flops.

By that you mean, “his employment”.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bengals apparently think Kyle Pitts will be gone before #5. they don't think he'll last past Atlanta.

What's the highest pick the Gators have ever had?

Just a reminder, Dildo Dan didnt get 1000 receiving yards out of him and played him sporadically the last 2 years.

No one is better at getting very little production out of a generational talent.

Wait I forgot about Scott Loeffler.... the guy who used to brag about "developing" Tom Brady into a sixth round pick.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The draft is finally here. I’m anxiously waiting to see where Stiner goes in the first round.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bengals apparently think Kyle Pitts will be gone before #5. they don't think he'll last past Atlanta.

What's the highest pick the Gators have ever had?

Just a reminder, Dildo Dan didnt get 1000 receiving yards out of him and played him sporadically the last 2 years.

No one is better at getting very little production out of a generational talent.

Wait I forgot about Scott Loeffler.... the guy who used to brag about "developing" Tom Brady into a sixth round pick.

3 I think we had a Warren and Fowler

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That skinnyJuwan Taylor is also available. Someone could really solidify their defense quickly.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The draft is finally here. I’m anxiously waiting to see where Stiner goes in the first round.

He will be picked up after Wilson, who will be shutting down one side of a defense and subbing in for Hurts when they need a passing play over 20 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.