giphy.gif

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In 2006? with one loss & many undefeated teams vying for the NC, pressure on Mullen must have been severe. Still we got the option? with Leak? uhh not the option? a coach adapting? who does that? that could be done with Corral? Are we being told that coaches cannot build around a top-performing player? especially a QB?

Anyway, all that ignores where we are now, aligning to using QBs who cannot pass, cannot run? Shall I introduce the POV that our upcoming freshmen QBs relate to only gossamer foresight. So far that's what it is = Franks/Trask are so bad our next ups must be great.?? We've gotta depend on the coaching, even as that extends to coaches' recruiting. Above all, we got a season to play now.

Last edited:

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I think Ej will get playing time the same way Tebow got playing time behind Chris Leak. Maybe even more depending on Franks progress or lack of.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sorry if I missed someone else posting this, but... 5 days until kickoff. Hello??? Quez Green, people!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think Ej will get playing time the same way Tebow got playing time behind Chris Leak. Maybe even more depending on Franks progress or lack of.
That other true freshman QB from Cali who tranferred played in 2005. Got a few series most games. I forget the name. His parents were goofballs.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Does anyone have any idea what is happening at practice? Not that I don't enjoy the Gatorchatter pumper versus dumper blood feud we've got going on.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
:headslap:

OMG.

Say it with me people: OPTION. Mullinz runs the option. Frost runs the option. Option coaches recruit option QBs.

Corral wasnt going to the run the option and if he did he would SUCK at it. Grier, ditto.

Sometimes I wonder about people. It is like youve never watched football or dont remember what Mullinball is.

I agree with what you say about Grier and Corral and the option. Always wondered why Stidham went to Auburn for this reason. Just doesn't seem like the runner that offense needs at QB.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry if I missed someone else posting this, but... 5 days until kickoff. Hello??? Quez Green, people!!!
McClendon was just a joke reference. However, Earnest Graham was another legit #5. Quez still gets the nod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.