Recruiting 3* DE Eric Mitchell Decommits

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he's replaced with linebackers, because we need linebackers. All we can get.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah we need to fill this guys position fast if possible. LBers tend to take a couple of years to develop if they ever do(MacMillan)....We need no less than 4 and 5 would be better unless the staff plans on moving Neal or Harris....

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope this means Mack Wilson is coming our way. Doesn't he announce sometime soon?

I think its fair to say that all the b!tching and moaning about a class full of 3 stars on here the last few days was premature.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he's replaced with linebackers, because we need linebackers. All we can get.

I think we're getting Wilson, Reese, and Uche. With Moon, that will give us 4 linebackers.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope this means Mack Wilson is coming our way. Doesn't he announce sometime soon?

I think its fair to say that all the b!tching and moaning about a class full of 3 stars on here the last few days was premature.

Glad to see that it's being cleaned up. We had way too many 3 stars on defense. Kids in Florida should be knocking down the door to get on our defense. He must be lining up some big fish.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good possibility we get DE Brian Burns to fill this position which is awesome...but yeah we need linebackers in the worst way

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good possibility we get DE Brian Burns to fill this position which is awesome...but yeah we need linebackers in the worst way

I think he would be a huge get. I think we're out of the running for Janarius Robinson. There's a three star DE out of Georgia that they really like as well.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we're getting Wilson, Reese, and Uche. With Moon, that will give us 4 linebackers.
Reese announces tomorrow and from what I've heard he's most likely to pick UF over Texas.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think the LB Reese is announcing on Friday and many seem to think he will go our way.

He is a 3* on 247, but being recruited by Michigan, Texas, Florida, Nebraska and Louisville... so some other big names after him.

http://247sports.com/Player/David-Reese-36975

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're also in it for 4* LB Elysee Mbem-Bosse. I think he was supposed to commit last week but we've ratcheted up our pursuit. So, I think he pushed it off indefinitely.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Or maybe I'm mixing him up with someone else…

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
This is exactly the reason I was putting up money to bet on our class this year. All t rex and others kept hounding on was we have all 3 stars and there is no more room...blah blah. We are going to have one the top classes and we will probably have more 4-5 stars than anyone expected. Hide and watch. Mac and crew are recruiting their asses off.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is exactly the reason I was putting up money to bet on our class this year. All t rex and others kept hounding on was we have all 3 stars and there is no more room...blah blah. We are going to have one the top classes and we will probably have more 4-5 stars than anyone expected. Hide and watch. Mac and crew are recruiting their asses off.
Anyone who didn't see what they did last year with only 2 weeks to work, and are in panic mode this year, are just looking for things to complain about. Personally, I'm enjoying watching a good staff work. No "good staff" jokes MattM!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone who didn't see what they did last year with only 2 weeks to work, and are in panic mode this year, are just looking for things to complain about. Personally, I'm enjoying watching a good staff work. No "good staff" jokes MattM!

Yeah, hands off the good staff, joker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.