#3 Georgia vs. #1 Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
dawgs still suck. Still nasty ass red and black. Still stupid UGA 19 in that stupid looking dog house looking like he could expire any second. Still the dumbest most disgustingly ignorant fan base that thinks barking is cool. I would rather be a damned Wake Forest grad with no football history than a nasty assssss bulldog fan. And when the sun comes up we are still gators connected to Fla, white sandy beaches, warm weather, beautiful springs and rivers and they still live in nasty asss gorgia with clay for dirt, toothless relatives that think a family reunion is like a bar to pick up women and could only win finally with 8 def, starters headed to the NFL. Ill take my 3 football titles (and two basketball) the last 25 yrs over that one all day long.

Where was this guy when you really needed him?
shermangrandmarch.jpg

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Sad, Bama with all those 5* WRs and their top 2 guys go down and their passing game goes away.

This reminds me of the super bowl when the Giants D smothered Tom Brady. As great as the bammer offense was, they looked like they were running in sand all night(after Williams went out).

I mentioned in the SECCG the loss of Metchie would be huge if they played UGly again. It was obvious from the start. But then the loss of Williams was the dagger. They may be 5 star WR recruits at Bama but they were not ready for a defense like UGly.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Don't forget the blocked FG, that was a huge momentum boost and pushed their confidence level over the top. They really. really believed.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Nope. You’re clearly gloating with an air of ‘I told you so.’ Must be very satisfying for you.

You love Shart. You’re his fanboy. Now you’re talking smack to his doubters. Enjoy.
Oh im definitely saying i told you so. Some of us have been doing it for a while but you had mullen's dck too far down your throat the last 3 years to notice.

Joke's on you(r face) :grin:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
dawgs still suck. Still nasty ass red and black. Still stupid UGA 19 in that stupid looking dog house looking like he could expire any second. Still the dumbest most disgustingly ignorant fan base that thinks barking is cool. I would rather be a damned Wake Forest grad with no football history than a nasty assssss bulldog fan. And when the sun comes up we are still gators connected to Fla, white sandy beaches, warm weather, beautiful springs and rivers and they still live in nasty asss gorgia with clay for dirt, toothless relatives that think a family reunion is like a bar to pick up women and could only win finally with 8 def, starters headed to the NFL. Ill take my 3 football titles (and two basketball) the last 25 yrs over that one all day long.

Where was this guy when you really needed him?
shermangrandmarch.jpg

I've been considering ways to express my attitude toward the stinkin' dwags and their much-delayed, long-overdue NC since last night. Fortunately, this morning, I seem to have had a breakthrough in clarity and concision.
Jack has skills.png

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't strain your arm patting yourself on the back.
Oh, I’m not meaning to pat myself or say I told you so but it’s what it came down to.

I also think it goes to show that backups need more playing time throughout the year. When Williams went down, and that Brooks kid came in, it’s like he had never seen the field all year. Pass after pass went right through his hands. He couldn’t catch a cold.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
co-worker a few minutes ago on a Zoom call
(he also said he's going to drink his 1980 commemorative coca cola if they win tonight - I told him that is a great idea since coke ages like a fine wine)

Update
(I told him this would be a great time to double check the list of beneficiaries)

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 10.54.09 AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.