Prediction: Bama 28, Dwags 26.

you-fool.jpg

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hate both of these teams, programs, coaching staffs, and fanbases. If there was any way for all of the fans to leave this game feeling like garbage, I would root for that. Still, no real Gator fan would ever want a Dwag to win a championship, so I hope the Dwags lose. To all the Bama fans, get bent.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rumor out of Athens...... Georgia going to plat 2 QB's to try and mess up Bama's line stunts.

Daniels is a turn over machine.... :headslap:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mullet just standing there looking like a poor man's mobster with his slick back hair and 70s style suit.

Everyone speaking, him just standing there staring blindly. No idea what to say or do.

Some things never change...

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bama has the two best players in college football, Young and Anderson, and probably the most dynamic wide receiver in college football. I expect it’ll be someone like Billingsley or Bolden has a big game on offense and they’ll be the mvp

And arguably the best running back on the field as well. Expect Bama to win by 10+.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Mullet just standing there looking like a poor man's mobster with his slick back hair and 70s style suit.

Everyone speaking, him just standing there staring blindly. No idea what to say or do.

Some things never change...

I am not watching TV so I am not sure where Cousin Eddie is, but it appears he is somewhere related to the game? Can someone please tell me how Cousin Eddie has time to do anything tonight other than polish his resume and work on his interview skills. Rumor has it lots of HC's were fired today in the NFL and someone told me last year that the NFL had quite the (jock) itch for Cousin Eddie. Figured his phone would be lighting up like a well lit Xmas Tree or Hannukah Bush.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Really hope bamuh comes out with their hair on fire. I don't want ugaly to have a glimmer of hope.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
These are two good tackling teams. You come to appreciate those things when the Gators fail to make simple tackles.

Also, Bolden catching a short pass and turning upfield is impressive. No dancing or trying to break it outside.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The two best defenses in college football on display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator