3 In A Row!

Seka

Apr 19, 2015
NavetG8r;n211446 said:
He/she is already walking on thin ice. Every post today (just signed on today) has been a shot at our Gators. I'm beginning to think this is just the next incarnation of ntcrze and sgt shultz.

Where's the UNLIKE button? Our Gators? Young fella, I attended my first Gator football game in 1963, so don't use that tone with me.

Seka

Apr 19, 2015
Seka;n211628 said:
Where's the UNLIKE button? Our Gators? Young fella, I attended my first Gator football game in 1963, so don't use that tone with me.

Checked my previous posts and with the exception of the "mens teams = worthless" (my apologies if this was too harsh for you thin skinned types) no shot to our beloved Gators was found. Maybe/possibly you took exception to the fooley remark? Or maybe you didn't agree with my favorite Gator (Abby Wamback). Joined this Gator community, which came highly recommend. to offer my comments/opinions just like every else. If I'm on thin ice then please delete my membership and I'll be on my way.
[h=3][/h]

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seka;n211629 said:
Checked my previous posts and with the exception of the "mens teams = worthless" (my apologies if this was too harsh for you thin skinned types) no shot to our beloved Gators was found. Maybe/possibly you took exception to the fooley remark? Or maybe you didn't agree with my favorite Gator (Abby Wamback). Joined this Gator community, which came highly recommend. to offer my comments/opinions just like every else. If I'm on thin ice then please delete my membership and I'll be on my way.

Hmmm back at it. And you would wonder why you're catching $#!t about it. If you've been around here you'd know there certainly has been enough critisim to go around for shortcomings listed above. Or your're just trolling. I tend to think the latter. And if you've seen a game in 1963 then you know who the real Seka is.
:burn:

Seka

Apr 19, 2015
TN G8tr;n211630 said:
Hmmm back at it. And you would wonder why you're catching $#!t about it. If you've been around here you'd know there certainly has been enough critisim to go around for shortcomings listed above. Or your're just trolling. I tend to think the latter. And if you've seen a game in 1963 then you know who the real Seka is.
:burn:

Cant use google at work so I cant see who you are talking about. Seka was the last name of my ladies soccer coach when my father was stationed in Europe in the lat 50's.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
particularg8r;n211144 said:
They finished strong with two 9.95's on bars. It looked like Utah had the momentum, and the Gators took it back.
Wait.... you actually watched it!

:shocked:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seka;n211629 said:
[h=3][/h]
Chill. You appeared to be a troll with some of your early stuff. I thought you would be gone by sundown. Us old guys need some help.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, we're a women's sports school now! Great job, Fooley!

hqdefault.jpg

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great clutch finish by the Lady Gators. It will be tough to repeat with Kytra Hunter graduating, as well as others I'm sure, but Faehn does a fantastic job.

Too lazy to look it up - was Faehn a Foley hire? When did she start coaching here?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Rhonda Faehn was a Foley hire circa 2002. Hunter will be tough to replace but Sloan is great and McCurdy who's a freshman looks like a star in the making. 4 in a row next year.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Girls softball beat that crap out of FSU last night. So there's that.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n213302 said:
Girls softball beat that crap out of FSU last night. So there's that.

Perhaps another NC is going to be obtained soon!! One can hope!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb