bY1Ys.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamps would have never looked bad if he gave the offense to bell
If Mushchump would give the offense to an offensive coordinator, he wouldn't be a Mushchump.

I'm pretty sure Kirby Dumbchump is no different.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
300-pound Kerwin Bell in line to be USF OC

I love this bllsht. One of Fla's greatst QBs who comes out of nowhere to lead them to some iconic wins and now we gotta put post this nonsense on a gator website. For God sake can't we just let our rivals trash our program instead of helping them? But I guess over weight people are an easy target. Anything for a laugh.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

I love this bllsht. One of Fla's greatst QBs who comes out of nowhere to lead them to some iconic wins and now we gotta put post this nonsense on a gator website. For God sake can't we just let our rivals trash our program instead of helping them? But I guess over weight people are an easy target. Anything for a laugh.
I thought it was funny. Not sure why we feel the need to protect folks from harmless ribbing.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kerwin could/would have saved Chump's job. I think that is what Chumps was scared of...Kerwin making him look bad.
Chump doesn’t need any help to look bad, he does a fine job of that on his own.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

:wag:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
NET:NET...Charlie Strong has him now and USF may start filling their stadium.

Bell’s first game as a Gator was in the old “Sombrero” - Tampa Stadium vs. scUM. That was ESPN’s first live college football broadcast. Great game, Kerwin was amazing in a close loss to the defending NCs. I was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.