***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Alabama***

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Yeah a victory tomorrow is probably meaningless. It'll be fun to celebrate. But it would more of a fluke. We still have the same sub-standard talent across the board and the same idiot coaches.
Would be better to lose this one and win the rematch later in the season with AR as the full-time starter. :exactly:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Would be better to lose this one and win the rematch later in the season with AR as the full-time starter. :exactly:
Theoretically. Nobody wants a rematch with a team they beat. Ask FSU in 96. But bama is just going to get better as the year progresses. We might have an ice cubes chance in hell tomorrow but come December we won't even have that chance.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Theoretically. Nobody wants a rematch with a team they beat. Ask FSU in 96. But bama is just going to get better as the year progresses. We might have an ice cubes chance in hell tomorrow but come December we won't even have that chance.

I saw someone say this on the Twitter machine...I get everyone jacks it pointing to FSU '96. Then no one points to Bama '99 or Auburn '00, both involving UF. It works for 2 wins, just as much, if not more than a split. For kicks UCF beat Memphis twice in their Natty year that I am calling it that because I know people will enjoy it.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll think about December if we get there. But we may not if we don't win tomorrow. So I'm only thinking about tomorrow.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As far as improvement goes:

Bama has already been executing in preseason practices + 2 games with their settled upon QB with receivers. We still have no settled-upon QB. Divided snaps unsettled timing, once we get settled on AR our improvement should soar. Bama's team and player enthusiasm & encouragement are already at a peak. At the season's end, Bama may be undefeated & favored to win the NC, but that's exactly where they are now. Where will we be, with AR starting and "in-the-groove" EJ for change of pace & resting AR.? Maybe we're using TEs by then, and Henderson & Shorter join Copeland in effectiveness.? Every unfolding occurrence can't be slanted against us Gators, especially when there is a solid chance we have a Heisman QB in the making.?? C'mon man, Bama's success does not suffocate Florida's potential for success. :confused:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I saw someone say this on the Twitter machine...I get everyone jacks it pointing to FSU '96. Then no one points to Bama '99 or Auburn '00, both involving UF. It works for 2 wins, just as much, if not more than a split. For kicks UCF beat Memphis twice in their Natty year that I am calling it that because I know people will enjoy it.
You still don't want that rematch if you're the winner. Especially if you were the underdog. Even Saban admits it's tough to beat a team twice.

I'll forgive you for saying "Natty year" once. Just once.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
BTW, we really have already won...

It's a rigged/stolen game.

Referees have been bought
They have too many black players
Their bag man has too many bags
Chips have been planted in Bama player's swollen testicles....

I could go on but I'm trying to make excuses for tomorrow's insurrection :D

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Some people get motivated by being told they suck.

Like how everyone hates you here and that motivates you to keep posting like an ass hat :lol:
760985fd69fcfb.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator