***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Alabama***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
AR will not play due to injury. Period.

Would not shock me if it is season ending. I mean you are on to something. Cousin Eddie is one built in excuse and they seem to conveniently find him. Like in year 1, not that is was bad, but everyone gets the year 1 excuse. Year 2, well Lerch got hurt, otherwise......... year 3, Kung flu otherwise probably win it all................ you know and now year 4, AR goes down otherwise probably...................

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
He was the worst.

34f6d7fd-a173-418f-af04-5b43a78ccd19_text.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
EJ's other problem is that he's been practicing against Fat Todd's defense for three years.
You know.... there is truth in this.

And yet, the reports are always how bad the offense is.

Last edited:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There is a simple solution to all this. We've got SpurDog hanging around. He needs to go into Mullen's office close the door and have a few words with him. The conversation starts with something like this: Let me tell you a few things about Quarterbacks and their feelings...........

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Could this game be the end for Mullenz? If he plays EJ more than AR and we get blown out it's gonna be hard to quell the rising tide.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Could this game be the end for Mullenz?
Weird. I suspected this season would be totally different. New defense, dynamic offense, championships, EJ Heisman.

Just like 2014 and 2018.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
EJ is a train wreck. Its hard to watch. I hope EJ can come to peace with how this is all playing out. Mullen is making this situation even worse with the way he is rotating the QBs and saying stupid fuching shyte comments to reporters. The interceptions EJ is throwing are freshman level mistakes. The TD passes AR made today are seasoned upper classmen level throws. While I don't think there is a big enough sample size of AR game production, what we do have is something you cannot deny. The scramble left deep ball he threw tonight...wow.

Mullen is digging his own hole. He double downed with Grantham and now for some reason he is coaching himself into a hole with EJ. Honestly, it doesn't matter who takes the first snap next week because our defense will not be able to stop bama at all. This is year 4 in the Mullen era. This is his team and his program. He has his coaches and he has his players. There are no more excuses. We are at only game 2 and you can already see the snarky comments are at the tip of his tongue when speaking to reporters and at pressers. I was hoping Mullen would work out because that would be best for the program but its becoming very clear that he is most likely going to divide the team if he keeps this QB rotation crap up and he is going to have another meltdown in a presser like last year real soon.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
**** it. There's no doubt about it. AR is next level shyt.
We knew Grossman had it and we knew Tebow had it. Same feeling with AR.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Does AR have disciplinary/attitude issues? I always thought he was a good kid, but this is the only rational reason that I can think of (other than illness/injury) that should keep him from being the starter. If he's not playing 99% of the snaps on Saturday, then we will not finish within three scores of Bama.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If AR is not 100%, Bama is liable to injure AR. Since EJ doesn't make any solid impact, so he might be more durable.?
If AR is 100%, and the game-plan is "wrapped" around him then he may run the Bama defense loopdiloo, like Cam Newton did.?? A one-man wrecking ball. We need that. :D

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Bama first drive: play action over the top to beat Helm for six.

UF first drive: play action by EJ leads to pick six for Bama.

Gators down 14-0 within three minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator