***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The upcoming back to back ass whippings Lsu and Ugay will hand us will put him on the hot seat for sure. He may at that point finally turn it over to AR to drum up a little excitement. If he finally fires fat Todd, you know he's on his last leg. Hard to see Mullen past 2022 on our sidelines, unless something drastic changes.
Zero chance Numbnuts turns it over to AR, zero.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
This was a pathetic performance. I don't think the team came to play. I don't think Mullen came to coach. The game was not watchable. In the last two minutes my son and I, died in the wool Gator Fans....live and breath by every play, were in another world. We talked about the meaning of life. We weren't even watching the unwatchable. I'm serious we weren't watching. Our Gator fan credentials died along with that pathetic performance.

How can it be that I, who once had whole weeks ruined by a loss, didn't really didn't care.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Remember after the Bama game when Saban said this regarding crowd noise in the 4th quarter: "we couldn't hear the clap, so we had to go to a silent count."

Yeah, I do. Maybe we coulda tried that after say, the 5th false start?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The upcoming back to back ass whippings Lsu and Ugay will hand us will put him on the hot seat for sure. He may at that point finally turn it over to AR to drum up a little excitement. If he finally fires fat Todd, you know he's on his last leg. Hard to see Mullen past 2022 on our sidelines, unless something drastic changes.

Hot seat ? He’s 2-2 versus Kentucky. This should be his last season coaching the gators . He’s a slight step up from Mac. Not as embarrassing as the last two clowns doesn’t mean he should be here . Dan needs to go .
Preferably to hell

van Go(gh) Gator(s)

Banned
BANNED
Jun 3, 2021
You act like they are some offensive juggernaut. They are the 40th ranked offense in NCAA and managed a whopping 16 points against lowly USC.

This Kentucky team absolutely sucks balls. Any Gator fan even remotely concerned should be sterilized. 20-40 point win.
Once again, I'm proven correct. Sadly so. But there seems to be a lot of morons on this board. Keep doubting me. And keep looking foolish.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This was a pathetic performance. I don't think the team came to play. I don't think Mullen came to coach. The game was not watchable. In the last two minutes my son and I, died in the wool Gator Fans....live and breath by every play, were in another world. We talked about the meaning of life. We weren't even watching the unwatchable. I'm serious we weren't watching. Our Gator fan credentials died along with that pathetic performance.

How can it be that I, who once had whole weeks ruined by a loss, didn't really didn't care.

I’ve never seen an SEC coach trailing in a game he should be winning look so passive on the sideline. At one point when the ESPN camera swung over to the Florida sideline I almost expected to see Mullen break a yawn. He looked disinterested, almost bored by it all.

By contrast, Stoops spent 60 minutes having a cow in that hilarious fat man’s short-sleeve windbreaker with the zippers up the sides.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Holy cow. Let me be the first to say for myself, that I was fuching wrong about Mullen. That depiction against Kentucky was like watching a fuching horror movie. Mullen is what donkey and the like have said about him. We didn’t lost to a superior team tonight. We lost because of an inferior coach costing his team the game.

The false starts, playing the wrong QB (period) but in particular when you’re calling a strict QB draw, shytty play calling, not using any of the 3 timeouts you have at 2 minutes before the half, and just not having your team prepared at all to play speaks to who he is and who he will always be. He’s a fuching loser. An egotistical, arrogant, piece of shyt. We lost this game, solely and strictly because of him. I’m embarrassed man. Totally embarrassed. “I love 8-4 seasons!” Said no Gators fan ever. Fuch this guy. I hope he gets fired sooner rather than later. But I know he won’t because the administration is too poosey to go with anything else beside arrogance and a socially anemic fuchtard.

to the people who shyt on this dude, and I stuck up for him to you, I’m fuching sorry. Y’all had him pegged from the start.

I couldn’t disagree more . I actually like horror movies and find them enjoyable . At least most of them . Tonight was like watching a blind man trying to find his glasses . Even he finds them he’s ****ed either way

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Hey '46! I agree, they didn't come to play.....somehow the "We're the Mighty Gators, we're going to just show up and WIN" has seeped back into this team, which is beyond disgusting. Undisciplined, bad play calling, air-tackling, it was all awful.

Disappointing. They've blown the season for me already, and I was only 50/50 on caring at this point. Sad, I used to live and die and plan my life around Gator games...no more.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hot seat ? He’s 2-2 versus Kentucky. This should be his last season coaching the gators . He’s a slight step up from Mac. Not as embarrassing as the last two clowns doesn’t mean he should be here . Dan needs to go .
Preferably to hell

Not only is he 2-2 vs UK...he's one QB injury away from being 1-3.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
He also threw Hevesy under the bus on the false starts during the presser

Of course. Nothing is ever Cousin Eddie's fault. He totally shuns accountability. Cousin Eddie feels that he hires guys to do a specific job and when it does not get done, it is their fault not his. that is the surest sign of a poor leader.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Once again, I'm proven correct. Sadly so. But there seems to be a lot of morons on this board. Keep doubting me. And keep looking foolish.
I'll keep doubting you, asshat. Feel better because you were "right"? I don't even know who TF you are. You don't like my board head to Swamp Gas.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Is anyone really surprised by this? Other than almost being 1-3 vs UK, he completely mailed the game in against LSU's backups last year and then didn't even show up for the bowl game. And then he kept Fat Todd. The man doesn't understand or care about rivalry games...they're just another paycheck to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator