Founding Member
giphy.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dang he absolutely nails mullen to the wall in the wrap up section at the end. He's 5-0 this year if most yardage wins, had the granthem defense we've been hoping for, stoops was ready for his gimmicks and tendencies and all he had in response was the dusty game plan form 2018 Ms state, at some point if you want to win you have to do the little things right.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
The two games we lost had NOTHING to do with talent. We didn't execute simple fundamentals that are taught in JV ball on up. That puts it squarely on practice habits which puts it directly on the coaches and discipline. I guess "wokeness" has completely infiltrated the football team.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I know a lot of people are posed at Dan but let’s not forget about Knox and the horrendous special teams play we’ve had! Nightmares of dropped fair catches at the one, offsides on kickoffs, blocked field goals, PFs out of bounds and the list goes on!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I know a lot of people are posed at Dan but let’s not forget about Knox and the horrendous special teams play we’ve had! Nightmares of dropped fair catches at the one, offsides on kickoffs, blocked field goals, PFs out of bounds and the list goes on!

Year 4, Knox is a Mullen special... The buck stops at the dude that selects the coaches... the special teams have been a joke this season, errors in every game.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It appears to me that our coaching staff does little to nothing to prepare for this game.

No silent count even when we should have known that the crowd would be loud. And no adjustment at halftime either.

No plan to use the passing game when we have many targets. The Tight ends performed well last year when they were called upon and our backs are also good targets. I also think we have talent at wide receiver as well. Trask would have destroyed them easily.

Our current QB said he learned to wait his turn from Trask, that is fine but how about learning how to read defenses and throw properly?

I have supported our head coach as the best available, I am now thinking that is no longer true after this performance.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have supported our head coach as the best available, I am now thinking that is no longer true after this performance.

If you have to use the best available argument for accepting mediocrity, then you know they aren't the right person. If you daughter said, "I don't love the guy, but he is the best available" what the fuch would you response be to that?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
If you have to use the best available argument for accepting mediocrity, then you know they aren't the right person. If you daughter said, "I don't love the guy, but he is the best available" what the fuch would you response be to that?

Well if she had to have a husband my response would be that is fine. But since she would not my response would be just stay single and learn to be independent.

The cases are not the same, unless you think the football program would be fine without a head coach. Now it is a dream of mine to be the head coach of a high school team where I would be in charge of academics and such and my staff would do all the coaching and development. Not happening.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well if she had to have a husband my response would be that is fine. But since she would not my response would be just stay single and learn to be independent.

The cases are not the same, unless you think the football program would be fine without a head coach. Now it is a dream of mine to be the head coach of a high school team where I would be in charge of academics and such and my staff would do all the coaching and development. Not happening.

If the only positive you can say"is he is the best available" that isn't a good reason. That's a bullschit reason. What real reason for having the job. What does he offer?

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Dude, it was amazing.

He was like this the ENTIRE game. It wasn't just a bad shot or whatever. He looks like he clocked out. Like doped up Valium Meyer. Just blankly staring at his playchart.

The one damn time he moved at all he was waving his arms and had to get the receivers to get EJ's attention, he audibled in a play, and ran a damn wrap option to the left, right into where UK was showing two backers blitzing that side.

:doh:
That’s exactly how I was the whole time on the sofa. My family usually leaves the house when I’m watching a gator game due to my constant outbursts. I just sat quietly all game knowing how it was going to end. Hopefully Dan knows the end is near too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator