Tears of joy: Dan Mullen Fired

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I knew Mullen was history, just figured it would be after next week. I really believe this was probably a mutual thing, Mullen definitely didn't want to be here any longer that much was obvious, and he'll gladly take that sack of cash with him. Now once again it's up to this administration to make a good hire after striking out on 3 straight times. It's hard to believe that we haven't been relevant in football in like 12 years. So hopefully they're due to make a great hire, but I'm not that confident.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well I am checking out for the night. After thinking about it, I have decided to take full credit for Cousin Eddie's firing, albeit 4 years too late. Maybe that email I sent Strichnine 4 years ago telling him he hired a no attention to detail loser did not have an impact. But resending that same email weeks ago along with a get off your A$$ and do something might have awakened him. But I think the coup de tat was that email I sent just before OT began yesterday. I think that was the final straw. Strichnine just could not take it anymore.

So all of you AZZHATS on here are welcome. Please do not forget to tip your waitress on the way out!

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Well I am checking out for the night. After thinking about it, I have decided to take full credit for Cousin Eddie's firing, albeit 4 years too late. Maybe that email I sent Strichnine 4 years ago telling him he hired a no attention to detail loser did not have an impact. But resending that same email weeks ago along with a get off your A$$ and do something might have awakened him. But I think the coup de tat was that email I sent just before OT began yesterday. I think that was the final straw. Strichnine just could not take it anymore.

So all of you AZZHATS on here are welcome. Please do not forget to tip your waitress on the way out!
I got a tip for you ; don't take any wooden nickels.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I feel like Dan Mullen jumped the shark when he wore the Darth Vader costume to a press conference, where as Jim McElwain jumped the shark when he jumped an actual shark.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ox wants a perpetual coaching search to up his hits..already bragging about record day yesterday, best in 3 years apparently!
Coaching firing and hiring are always going to be the biggest hitters... because people love the final of it, and the hope of the next hire.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Really I'm a "no" on ALL of them.

The only guarantee at this point is that I'm going to be disappointed in the hire.
What if Freeze and Chip are named Co-HC with Bob Stoops as the DC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator