Head Coaching Candidates Thread; Brian Kelly goes to LSU

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I like Mendenhall. I am not saying I wanted him as UF HC, I am just saying that I think he is a good FB coach and made UVA very respectable for the time he was at UVA and for a school that really does not care about FB.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Simple. His press conferences— from the beginning—beat out late stage Chump for arrogance, defensiveness, and hostility. Expectations were not tempered at that point. We just won two nattys. We had one of the most talented teams in college football. His position group, offensive line, couldn’t make a hole for chipmunk, and couldn’t block a gimpy labradoodle from getting through, and he had no accountability whatsoever. His whole Sgt Slaughter shtick set me off from hello because he was clearly an adult toddler with a bad mustache. Yeah Fuchs that guy.

Yeah… can’t argue with that. You totally nailed Dumbazzio.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You must have never heard of Will Muschamp. He never won a lot but was CFB's highest paid coach last year.

Yeah but even WM got two and was universally called out as mildly retarded, which is why Kirby had him in charge of “scooping” for uga and taking out recycling.

Daz has been a bad head coach at three stops. The last time he was unemployed for like 45 minutes before CSU came running like Costanza out of the bathroom in the Vandelay Industries scene.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
weird take. he doesnt even rate on my list of hate. you harbor more against him than chump butters and mulligan?
Weve had so many shtty coaches and coordinators since then it is hard to rank them.

Like counting the flies on pules of crap. Who really cares which one was slightly larger or a littly more steamy.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Because he was given the ultimatum.

So what? He didn't want to fire an assistant, so the school gave him the option to either resign and get nothing, or get fired and get his buyout, and he chose the former? Lol okay. Pull the other one, it has bells on.

Your story makes no sense, unless you are leaving out a massive piece of information about serious misconduct by Mendenhall or his DC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.