Billy Napier - UF Head Football Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Being an Air Force call sign kind of guy, I could get behind Rapier. You know "he'll slice you up six ways from zero." Welcome aboard Coach Napier, go down the hall and spend some time with the OBC. Win always, win big, kick the butt sniffers and criminoles in the ass every year. You only have to win the SEC Championship game every other year and I'm happy.

HBC not OBC

GatorScott

If you ain't first, you're last
Jan 21, 2019
"Don't overreact after the initial presser, it's meaningless."

:scratchhead:

What are we not supposed to overreact about? I need to know so I can start not overreacting.
It's almost like he's already forewarning us to something. WTF can't stuff just be normal and drama free for us regarding the Gators?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GAllanTaylor: UL's AD Bryan Maggard credits @ScottStricklin with contacting him before courting Napier. Calls that a rare courtesy in most Power 5 coaching searches.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
@TonyPauline: Now that Louisiana's Billy Napier has been named HC of Florida, I'm told there's a very good chance cornerback Mekhi Garner follows him via transfer. The junior has been receiving 2nd round grades from scouts. #FloridaGators @GatorsFB

Why wouldn’t he opt for the draft if he’s a 2nd rounder?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
We moved away from this too quickly ...

giphy.gif

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Lame Kitten.....
Apparently, he’s a lot of smoke and mirrors. I was in this camp too until **** started to surface. He is Mullen 2.0 with a better trolling game.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
They said the same thing about Bear Bryant forever, but he won a bunch of natty's so I don't care if he's mute as long as we win!

Can he recruit?

Can he speak?

Coach O won an NC...And who knows what he is saying? And then there was that Les guy.
While I would prefer a more polished representative of UF, I am on record that he can still be a very successful coach. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.