360 Degree Pic from Saturday's Game

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The record that was broken was the attendance from Tebow's last home game. Coming from someone who attended both games, the stadium was nowhere near as packed as the 2009 game. There were empty Sunshine Seats on Saturday.
I was at Tebow's last game - kinda glad I wasn't there for this one.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The record that was broken was the attendance from Tebow's last home game. Coming from someone who attended both games, the stadium was nowhere near as packed as the 2009 game. There were empty Sunshine Seats on Saturday.

For those of you who don't know...those attendance records are pretty much made up. They know the seating capacity for the place, then they add the number of press passes, food vendors, cops, etc. Whenever they need to set a new "record" for attendance, they just add a few to the last record and voila! Nobody really knows exactly how many beating hearts are in the Swamp for a given game.

My experience is like Sas'. Even when the place looks full, it's not nearly as densely packed as it used to be.

Alex.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There was no extra room in my section. We were crammed in like sardines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

That game was insane. As dusk was setting cameras were going off all across the stadium taking pictures of Tebow's final drive. For about 5 to 7 minutes. I almost went into a full epileptic seizure.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
For those of you who don't know...those attendance records are pretty much made up. They know the seating capacity for the place, then they add the number of press passes, food vendors, cops, etc. Whenever they need to set a new "record" for attendance, they just add a few to the last record and voila! Nobody really knows exactly how many beating hearts are in the Swamp for a given game.

My experience is like Sas'. Even when the place looks full, it's not nearly as densely packed as it used to be.

Alex.
Oh I know they make the numbers up, which is why it's baffling to me that they decided to announce that it was a new record during the 4th quarter. Did they really want that game to be remembered as the attendance record over Tebow's last home game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.