4* QB Joe Milton

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Rivals has him as the #6 dual threat QB, 28 in the state, and 113 national. Looks like a great pickup if he indeed commits.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Glad unlike last year, it seems we are picking up kids before the last month of the cycle.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It certainly looks like this kid is the #1 QB on the board. Hopefully the staff can close the deal on him. It seems he's a bit "raw", which is sort of the rub on Franks (right?). I like that we're in on a highly ranked QB this early though.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dude reminds me of Winston...Really big/Strong...accurate...can hit all the throws...doesn't panic under pressure...plus he can pull it down and make things happen with his legs. Hopefully we'll get this one!
Please tell me it's not because he is "scrong" or because you have seen him with crab legs at Publix or because you have seen him shouting from the top of a picnic table!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
They say he can throw 75yds from the kneeling position. Scrong for sure.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I like this offer. Get these guys in the fold early and don't stop recruiting. If our current QBs work out Milton could be a redshirt, which is never a bad thing.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dude reminds me of Winston...Really big/Strong...accurate...can hit all the throws...doesn't panic under pressure...plus he can pull it down and make things happen with his legs. Hopefully we'll get this one!

Yeah. It really sucked when he committed to them. I remember talking to an Fsux fan and telling them that they're going to win at least one national championship with him. I'm glad he never came here though. He's just a POS.

Milton is relatively new to the scene. So I don't know much about him. But from the videos that I've seen he makes quick decisions and is accurate. He also has a pretty quick release.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah. It really sucked when he committed to them. I remember talking to an Fsux fan and telling them that they're going to win at least one national championship with him. I'm glad he never came here though. He's just a POS.

Milton is relatively new to the scene. So I don't know much about him. But from the videos that I've seen he makes quick decisions and is accurate. He also has a pretty quick release.
With hindsight being what it is, I wouldnt take winston even if it mean we win a title. That dude is such a POS its ridiculous. He's an embarrassment of an individual and a stain on an already soiled program in trailerville. I like the fact that we have a unique history of heisman and national championship qb's who were excellent individuals on and off the field. People like Danny, Chris and Tim are role models. fsu on the other hand has a history of slime bags (minus ward) at the position and winston just continues the legacy. It's who they are at their core.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

By the end of this coming season he'll be well known as a top flight QB and hopefully a :chomp:commit.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
With hindsight being what it is, I wouldnt take winston even if it mean we win a title. That dude is such a POS its ridiculous. He's an embarrassment of an individual and a stain on an already soiled program in trailerville. I like the fact that we have a unique history of heisman and national championship qb's who were excellent individuals on and off the field. People like Danny, Chris and Tim are role models. fsu on the other hand has a history of slime bags (minus ward) at the position and winston just continues the legacy. It's who they are at their core.
F*ck...I should of never mentioned that douche! Let's keep this on topic...this is a Milton thread not a Winston thread.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.