Preview
About time you started posting honestly :grin:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They're going all in on Fields. Would be a nice get from everything I read, but who knows if it happens
Even if he does flip from psu, do you honestly feel good about us going head to head with fsu for a qb? **** no it ain't gonna happen.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I'm calling it right now, Iverson Clement is going to a stud at UF. He has the frame and the skillset to be very dynamic out of the backfield.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'm calling it right now, Iverson Clement is going to a stud at UF. He has the frame and the skillset to be very dynamic out of the backfield.

I still can't get past the fact that you wanted to start Rimmer. That's all I think when I see your name :lol:

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
I still can't get past the fact that you wanted to start Rimmer. That's all I think when I see your name :lol:
The EGGY injury scared me because I knew we would be missing a down-low presence. That's why I was curious to see if playing RImmer would help alleviate that.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The EGGY injury scared me because I knew we would be missing a down-low presence. That's why I was curious to see if playing RImmer would help alleviate that.

I know, don't want to go back down that road, was just busting balls lol

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
That is what Sitowski said and basically Nuss stopped recruiting Sitowski... I get the impression he stopped recruiting Milton also... so he better have an Ace up his sleeve and I am not convinced he does.

Are we certain Nuss even has an arm up his sleeve?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
My sources are telling me that big things are in store boys...

Ya'll need to thump me in the head when things like this happens around Harrisburg. I can leave Gator stuff around their games as a 'sign from God' that they pick the right school. Didn't know we had interests that close to me.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
"Florida is indeed Penn State's biggest threat of a flip and all signs show that he's genuinely thinking things over. Also, apparently he spent most of his time at the blue-white game with 5-star Micah Parsons, who decommitted from PSU shortly after. Both are visiting Florida the same weekend in June." - The Internet My super secret sources.
Bill king (has a radio show and 24,000 twitter followers) claims he knows someone close to Fields who does not think Fields sticks with Penn St. That if signing day was tomorrow he would be headed to Florida. - The Internet My super secret sources.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ya'll need to thump me in the head when things like this happens around Harrisburg. I can leave Gator stuff around their games as a 'sign from God' that they pick the right school. Didn't know we had interests that close to me.

Well, do what you gotta do son! We're countin on ya! :fistbump:
:chomp:

p.s. just don't tell anybody what you did.:suspect:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It would be nice to land a good OC.....
You think we are getting a good OC next year to sign for what he knows will be at best one year with Mac's azz charbroiled from the hotseat he will be on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator