5* DE Antonneous Clayton's redshirt has been pulled

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just replying to this thread to represent my Zambo brand. Now everybody kiss my ass.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
my word....this must be a group effort at dumb today.

BRAND. Aren't you guys the same ones that claim coaches and recruits should be falling over themselves to play for us because "We are Florida"? Haven't we had multiple threads about the damage WM did to the "Brand" that is Florida football? How do you guys comprehend the term "Brand" then? Is it not something like this (I'll butcher this, but bear with me) - "A recognizable image, one which conveys a commonly shared understanding of values"

Each of you have your own brand. It's how your friends, neighbors, and coworkers see you. Your brand may be "the unfunny jokester" or "the braying laughter annoyance" or "the quiet guy that always helps out". There are ideas associated with every person, every entity (I say Publix, and we all come up with 9/10 the same images and associations).

When you think Tebow, what do you think? You think stud athlete, never quit, honesty, religious, Gator thru and thru, etc. That's his brand.

When you think Mick Hubert, what do you think? "Oh My!". Less of an image, and more about sounds - his voice and the calls he's made. That's his brand.

What's wrong with the kid wanting to build his brand - one that is "stud athelete, never quit, honesty, Gator thru and thru"? What's wrong with it being "Dooly County tough"? What's wrong with it being associations that make us proud to have him as a Gator?

You guys even made the point - "Who?"...kid isn't known for anything at this point. He wants to be. He wants to build his brand.

Everybody has a brand. Not every brand is a good one.

I love you man, but you gotta know by now, Ox pushes buttons to get reactions. You bit hard on this one bro.
:giggle:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If you haven't looked up and watched "Last Chance U" on Netflix... do so.

Follows a year with players/coach/advisor at East Mississippi Community College - back-to-back JUCO national champs. Filled with kids that were potential D1, but couldn't qualify, or some other issues. Really compelling, scary, and a window into the kids that make up college football players.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is not a good sign at all with Ivie being out. We are at the point with our size on the D line a decent O line could probably just wear us down and start getting big chunks in the running game in the 2nd half of games.

We play Muschamp Jr. this week and he has shown he will go to that Jumbo package mess with the reserve O linemen lined up outside the Tackles to try and wear a defense down if the offense isn't moving the ball prior to that. This is definitely not good news.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
When I was in high school, we went to a passing camp in Valdosta, which was odd considering we were from Virginia, but I digress. Anyway, there was a whole contingent of absolute studs there from Dooly County High School, and they pretty much ran the camp. Their rallying cry during stretches was a call and answer chant, "DOOLY............(DOOLY)................COUNTY...............(COUNTY)...............BOBCATS...................(BOBCATS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's all for memory lane with your friendly neighborhood sasquatch. :lol:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
When I was in high school, we went to a passing camp in Valdosta, which was odd considering we were from Virginia, but I digress. Anyway, there was a whole contingent of absolute studs there from Dooly County High School, and they pretty much ran the camp. Their rallying cry during stretches was a call and answer chant, "DOOLY............(DOOLY)................COUNTY...............(COUNTY)...............BOBCATS...................(BOBCATS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That's all for memory lane with your friendly neighborhood sasquatch. :lol:
Somewhat related: Dooly County (Unadilla, Ga) is also well represented on the "World's Wildest Police Chases/Videos" shows.

They don't fk around in Unadilla on the interstate too much. :lol:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I love you man, but you gotta know by now, Ox pushes buttons to get reactions. You bit hard on this one bro.
:giggle:

You know the horror films where you know the bad guy is going to grab the girl, and some people are yelling at her not to go in there....but you just KNOW she will? That inevitable moment that she knows she is caught and there is no way out. All along, you keep wondering why...WHY doesn't that dumb btch learn? But it's the same result everytime. The trap is laid, and the idiot can't help but walk into it EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know the horror films where you know the bad guy is going to grab the girl, and some people are yelling at her not to go in there....but you just KNOW she will? That inevitable moment that she knows she is caught and there is no way out. All along, you keep wondering why...WHY doesn't that dumb btch learn? But it's the same result everytime. The trap is laid, and the idiot can't help but walk into it EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.
Kinda like when Charlie Brown goes to kick the ball when Lucy is holding it?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Of course I wish the kid the best. Hopefully he can hold his own.

I just thought the brand comment was odd. Not a big deal.

SoberJohn

BANNED
Jul 3, 2015
This is not a good sign at all with Ivie being out. We are at the point with our size on the D line a decent O line could probably just wear us down and start getting big chunks in the running game in the 2nd half of games.

We play Muschamp Jr. this week and he has shown he will go to that Jumbo package mess with the reserve O linemen lined up outside the Tackles to try and wear a defense down if the offense isn't moving the ball prior to that. This is definitely not good news.
Why is anyone worried about Vandy? Vandy, just like the majority of teams on UF's schedule this year, is an awful team. Even their supposed strength, defense, sucks. They gave up 38 to Georgia tech and 30 to Western somebody the past couple of weeks. Why even say anything about them. Just like Tennessee was the first real game of the season, it will be a couple of weeks before UF plays a team that isn't awful. LSU is a dumpster fire right now, with the latest being a starting defensive lineman arrested for domestic battery etc. But they are a cut above the slop that seems to be the majority of UF's schedule this year. LSU is what will make, or break, the season, not another scrub like Vandy.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why is anyone worried about Vandy? Vandy, just like the majority of teams on UF's schedule this year, is an awful team. Even their supposed strength, defense, sucks. They gave up 38 to Georgia tech and 30 to Western somebody the past couple of weeks. Why even say anything about them. Just like Tennessee was the first real game of the season, it will be a couple of weeks before UF plays a team that isn't awful. LSU is a dumpster fire right now, with the latest being a starting defensive lineman arrested for domestic battery etc. But they are a cut above the slop that seems to be the majority of UF's schedule this year. LSU is what will make, or break, the season, not another scrub like Vandy.

In case you didn't notice, we haven't exactly had an easy time scoring 30 points this year. Other than against Ky I guess, but they're Ky. And I'm pretty sure Vandy's Defense is better than Ky's Defense.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just replying to this thread to represent my Zambo brand. Now everybody kiss my ass.
27321-ilyke.net-large-27321-monkey_at_the_zoo_shows_ass.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator