5* DE Antonneous Clayton's redshirt has been pulled

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
This is just turrible and a desperation move by butters. Can't believe he wasn't better prepared. He needs to be fired immediately. Plus Clayton is a trouble maker and I hear he's just an overrated 3* who's never played a down of CFB. Clayton needs to be fired too.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I've seen this guy up close. If somebody is claiming he's 250 lbs. I would advise them not to work as a carnival weight and age guesser.

Clayton is listed on the roster at 220 lbs. I would say that's pretty accurate. He was standing next to Fulwood and they are almost the same size. Dude is skinny.

That being said, hope the kid can ball. Telvin Smith is doing okay in the NFL at about that size. Of course he's a LB. Maybe Clayton will help the LB's.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, this is him, and it's a very recent picture. I don't see 250 pounds in his future anytime soon.

skinny2.jpg

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I've seen this guy up close. If somebody is claiming he's 250 lbs. I would advise them not to work as a carnival weight and age guesser.

Clayton is listed on the roster at 220 lbs. I would say that's pretty accurate. He was standing next to Fulwood and they are almost the same size. Dude is skinny.

That being said, hope the kid can ball. Telvin Smith is doing okay in the NFL at about that size. Of course he's a LB. Maybe Clayton will help the LB's.
When did you see him? Cause several people I know along with people around the program says he weighed in yesterday at 251 lbs.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Brand? What an odd thing to say.

You guys need to spend some time in corporate America.
Building your personal "Brand" is the latest buzz phrase for corpspeak and it refers to building the perception of yourself and the value you can bring to the organization. It has been around for 5-6 years now so I assume it will be replaced by something equally as stupid in the next couple of years.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
You guys need to spend some time in corporate America.
Building your personal "Brand" is the latest buzz phrase for corpspeak and it refers to building the perception of yourself and the value you can bring to the organization. It has been around for 5-6 years now so I assume it will be replaced by something equally as stupid in the next couple of years.

I know what it means. I don't expect a true frosh to be caring about his personal brand at this point of his young career. He hasn't even stepped on the field or played a down.

Thanks for the lesson though.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
With a look like that he's gonna get some serious ass at UF just not sure which gender. Somebody quick check Grindr to see if he's on it

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I doubt he is over about 240 in reality now. I think we are hurting on linemen so bad we are forced to use him now with Ivie out. Fournette is going to run all over us even worse than he already has if Ivie isn't back for that game.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I thought the same thing when I saw the picture. Surely thats a joke, not a serious picture. If so, his "brand" is already fcked.[/QUOTE
No doubt bro, unless I'm a model there is no way I'm posting that pic anywhere

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, this is him, and it's a very recent picture. I don't see 250 pounds in his future anytime soon.

skinny2.jpg

I'm not sure where you found that picture. Interesting choice. Since that looks nothing like him....

Here's a high school picture:

TONY-CLAYTON-150518-2.JPG

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's him, and his real weight is somewhere around 160. He's actually lost a lot of weight. Gotta love our strength and conditioning program!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I've never heard of an athlete saying they were going to represent their county in my life. I've heard city, town, or even state, but county?
It's South Jawja...county pride is scrong.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I doubt he is over about 240 in reality now. I think we are hurting on linemen so bad we are forced to use him now with Ivie out. Fournette is going to run all over us even worse than he already has if Ivie isn't back for that game.

The removal of his redshirt means CeCe is going to be playing as an undersized DT until Ivie comes back.

What good will a pass rusher be if Vandy is just going to muscle us all day? And just think, we're looking way worse off next season on D than we are now with this overrated, over-hyped bunch of posers.

This season and next are wavering at the edge of nightmare.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I was really expecting one of the backup guards to move to DT (ala Mike Pouncey) in order to get us through this. We are in a mess until those DTs arrive next year and we better pray they are ready.

Hell, Joey Ivie isn't even a real DT much less NT. He'd be playing, if anything, DE at Bammer, and he'd be their lightest one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.