50 most hostile fanbases, all sports

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Never seen anything quite like this. Even soccer is represented. Obnoxious Philly fans, led by sofla, manage to get all four teams in the top 16. I'm laughing over several NFL teams having to live with knowing Mets fans are considered more dangerous.

UF 15th and Bama so low in the rankings that its fans are being forced to throw out their subscriptions to L'Etiquette.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WVU? far worse than the other hillbillies.

Ohio State? very quiet group but the world's most irritating song.

This list is shiiiite.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Never seen anything quite like this. Even soccer is represented. Obnoxious Philly fans, led by sofla, manage to get all four teams in the top 16. I'm laughing over several NFL teams having to live with knowing Mets fans are considered more dangerous.

UF 15th and Bama so low in the rankings that its fans are being forced to throw out their subscriptions to L'Etiquette.

scUM and the Cowboys should be ranked way higher. Oh and not a single Boston team other than the Bruins @ # 50? Please.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This list is shiiiite.
There You Go Yes GIF by CBS

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The whole Philly thing is blown way out of proportion. The snowballs at Santa were justified and that’s been documented. The vitriol and threats lobbed at guys like Michael Irvin also justified given his affinity for hard drugs and bad living. And if we’ve learned nothing else in the last year, it’s that the kid beaten up on the playground and forced to move to Bel Air was a beta who can’t even keep the reigns on his middle aged bald wife. Again, justified. I trust this thread gets deleted.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The whole Philly thing is blown way out of proportion. The snowballs at Santa were justified and that’s been documented. The vitriol and threats lobbed at guys like Michael Irvin also justified given his affinity for hard drugs and bad living. And if we’ve learned nothing else in the last year, it’s that the kid beaten up on the playground and forced to move to Bel Air was a beta who can’t even keep the reigns on his middle aged bald wife. Again, justified. I trust this thread gets deleted.

I noted the obvious connection in the OP but I'd be remiss if I didn't acknowledge that you appear comfortable as a flaming beta in leather loafers and non-pleated khaki shorts sipping an overpriced latte on South Beach.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018

This is some of your finest work.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I noted the obvious connection in the OP but I'd be remiss if I didn't acknowledge that you appear comfortable as a flaming beta in leather loafers and non-pleated khaki shorts sipping an overpriced latte on South Beach.

Didn’t you once post pics of yourself here to show your muscles?

Also you’re like 200. So let’s pipe down.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Shooting Shots Fired GIF by Call of Duty

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Didn’t you once post pics of yourself here to show your muscles?

Also you’re like 200. So let’s pipe down.

I at least had an excuse. I was PUI (posting under the influence) at the time. Your latte was spiked with passion fruit.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
WVU? far worse than the other hillbillies.
Absolutely. They have absolutely nothing going for them, nothing at all to root for, nothing to attach their self-worth to...except football. They don't know how to act around other fans because there aren't any opposing fans in West Virginia. Criminally underrated.

Ohio State? very quiet group but the world's most irritating song.
Now you've lost me, The stadium may not be loud, but the fans are entitled, vociferous, and obnoxious. Moreover, while it is true that "Hang on Sloopy" sucks ass and "Sweet Caroline" is even worse, it is undeniable that either of those are 1,000 times better than the warchant. This is an unforgivable oversight on your part. Seriously, who are you and what have you don't with the real Swonk??? Do better.

This list is shiiiite.
Correct. Clickbait. Engagement farming. Surprised they didn't put BYU on there for sh!ts and giggles.

Alex.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I at least had an excuse. I was PUI (posting under the influence) at the time. Your latte was spiked with passion fruit.

I’m sure this will probably catch you during nap #2 for the day, but just ftr I don’t care for passion fruit. So that was someone else.

And since when did PUI become an excuse around here? :lol:

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
No yankees. No red Sox. Dodger fans have killed people and arent much higher. Yeah bad list

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mamab